Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love that they let you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,035

I love that they let you

Nov 10, 2018, 8:50 AM

Choose your starting check number

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure I remember how to write one of those anymore.

Nov 10, 2018, 8:56 AM

The last checks I ordered are still in my nightstand with an address that I moved from in 2003.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure I remember how to write one of those anymore.

Nov 10, 2018, 9:02 AM

I keep them in case the aliens take down the satellites .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 10, 2018, 9:22 AM

Lol, Tigerdug at his best!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Not sure I remember how to write one of those anymore. ]

Same here. Not really. For some reason Wells Fargo changes the address that we send using Online Billpay, and it goes to the wrong place when we try to pay bills, so we have to resort 2 a physical check. Wells Fargo will not fix it as we have asked. They use DEFAULT addresses for some institutions and will not let what we enter override those DEFAULT addresses. In other words, they suck since they make me look like I don't pay my bills as the payment is never received at the correct place. Okay - I could rant for an hour on this, so I'll stop. Just beware.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son and grandkids think I'm a relic of the

Nov 10, 2018, 9:19 AM

crusades: I still use checks, carry cash and don't use cards, although I keep a few for emergencies.

I used to joke: "Imagine going to the toilet and running out of toilet paper. How are you gonna wipe your as$ if you don't have a few bills on you?" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic