Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is just some bizarre ####.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 290

This is just some bizarre ####.

Sep 7, 2018, 10:22 AM

Now Trump is incapable of thinking for himself, them Deep Staters are just telling him to endorse the wrong guy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/07/donald-trump-california-paul-cook-endorsement-810240

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's two ways to view Trump.

Sep 7, 2018, 10:27 AM

That's one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post wasn’t even a critique of Trump.

Sep 7, 2018, 11:01 AM

Cut it short because I was running out the door to take lilmissgrouching to school. It was more an observation of his supporters. If he doesn’t endorse them...well, obviously it isn’t b cause they are batshit crazy, it’s due to the swamp getting to him. This infectious culture of conspiracy accusation instead of understanding and being accountable for shortcomings is just bizarre.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn't criticizing you.

Sep 7, 2018, 11:17 AM

You didn't post anything I'd criticize other than the content of that article. If anything, I made your point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, it's because they've totally succumbed to cynicism

Sep 7, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to My post wasn’t even a critique of Trump. ]

In their world, nobody can actually be motivated by political beliefs, good policy, or what they think is good for the country. It's always about some sort of greed, power (for a cabal of people not like us), or other version of something self-serving.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is just some bizarre ####.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:08 AM

Politically it's a smart move for Trump. The "establishment" Reps control Congress. He is wise to put some distance between himself and the far right.

No one tricked him, it's smart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 290
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic