Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stealing this. But this dude has a great idea
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Stealing this. But this dude has a great idea

Apr 17, 2019, 10:42 AM

re: universal healthcare

CopyPasta
I'm for separating insurance into various tiers and tax them accordingly to their health status. Healthy people, people with genetic disorders/disease not caused by their own making, and fat unhealthy fvcks.

Healthy people within the given parameters (not BMI) would pay the least amount of taxes, lowest deductibles, etc.

Genetic Disorders/Diseases would have a slight increase in taxes, but would benefit from the taxes from healthy fvckers.

Fat disgusting fvcks would pay the most taxes and have the highest deductibles. They would also be forced into preventative measures until they could successfully making into a healthy category.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I have a better idea.

Apr 17, 2019, 10:49 AM

Stop subsidizing farmers to grow carbohydrates. End corn and wheat subsidies in particular. We spend $10 billion subsidizing sugar then spend $70 billion paying for diabetes. Fatness is mostly a disease of the poor. Your plan discriminates against those least likely to be able to pay.

Used to be the rich were fat because they could afford sugars. Now the rich are thinner because they can afford meat and veggies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so much this***

Apr 17, 2019, 10:54 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's my "If I was President" potd***

Apr 17, 2019, 11:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This needs to happen yesterday

Apr 17, 2019, 11:15 AM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

How bout some leafy green, broccoli, or cauliflower subsidies. 4 bucks for a head of cauli is ridiculous.

Also, help farms that feed locally and don't have to truck their shid all across the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rich are thinner because they

Apr 17, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

exercise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of fattys exercise too

Apr 17, 2019, 1:33 PM

Doesn't make them thin. when you're fat it is much easier to lose weight with diet than exercise. I mean run a mile or cut out 1 krispe kreme doughnut.

I'm sorry, sir, but the real answer is...

Apr 17, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

Fatlympics.

A two-week, international event where fatties compete in a variety of athletic competitions. All ticket sales go to funding our national healthcare plan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

My plan saves $10 billion right off the bat.

Apr 17, 2019, 3:22 PM

And another 20-30 billion a year as time progresses on the healthcare side.

No. Fatlympics.***

Apr 17, 2019, 3:51 PM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

butt.......Iowa***

Apr 17, 2019, 3:53 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Genetic discrimination, much?

Apr 17, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

Diabetes and other metabolic c diseases are often genetic, and unrelated to diet or body mass.

Genetic discrimination is illegal immigrants n the U.S. since 2008. The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act says so.

https://www.genome.gov/27568492/the-genetic-information-nondiscrimination-act-of-2008/

Not all carbohydrates are grown for food...

Apr 17, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

...or for human food.

Something like 40% of corn is used for ethanol fuel. A significant percentage of the other 60% is used to feed beef and dairy cattle.

Forcing farmers to stop growing corn is slightly less silly than regulating cow farts.

Good point. They feed livestock grains and carbs to fatten

Apr 17, 2019, 11:31 PM

Them up.

Re: I have a better idea.

Apr 17, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to I have a better idea. ]

You are responding logically to a guy that thinks your body doesn’t know the difference between Diet Cole and Regular.

Know who you are dealing with in this situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the fat disgusting #### cut off?

Apr 17, 2019, 12:18 PM

Asking for a friend.

Yep, great idea

Apr 17, 2019, 12:53 PM

if you like discrimination

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

so you want to discriminate?

Apr 17, 2019, 1:38 PM

Women should pay more then, correct?

Ya, that will go over REAL well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classify the following groups for me.

Apr 17, 2019, 1:56 PM

1. Old and frail, unable to work living on social security.

2. Disabled physically

3. Disabled mentally

4. Children without parents.

5. Single parents working for minimum wage

Your program would destroy the lives of million of Americans and reward the rich with the lowest cost of healthcare.

Don't quit your day job. No wait, you shouldn't be allowed to teach our children.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that's what the republicans were going after?

Apr 17, 2019, 2:00 PM

See, compromise

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic