Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My life has been changed forever (no Jesus talk lol)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 542

My life has been changed forever (no Jesus talk lol)

Feb 15, 2019, 9:54 AM

I was on a work road trip with my work bro on V-Day yesterday, and we were hungry (not for ####, you jerks). We were desperate, and the only establishment was a McDonald's. #### ... Well, #### it, let's do this.

Instead of a standard sausage burrito with hot picante, I felt adventurous. So upon perusing the breakfast menu, my eyes are drawn to this:

The next 10 minutes of my life were pure bliss. I held back tears of joy cause I was with my work bro, and I had to readjust my seating position to hid my raging semi. As Paul Simon's "Kodachrome" echoes through my vehicle via Sirius XM ch. 7, I concluded that this may be one of the happiness moments of my life.

Then, not 15 minutes later, I found myself ######## in the lobby bathroom of a Hampton Inn.

worth it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’e outted yourself

Feb 15, 2019, 9:57 AM

You are tigerblood99’s Carlsbad girl. AREN’T YOU?

Well written. I could really FEEL the passion and love

Feb 15, 2019, 9:59 AM

between you and the breakfast mcgriddle. I could also feel the PAIN from the Carlsbad® you had to take immediately after. Thanks for this gift. You should really consider writing a blog for the tiger net dot com.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

blog? why not just answer emails from retarded sidewalk fans

Feb 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

and post them once a month?

Prayer list

Feb 15, 2019, 10:05 AM

Those who need our prayers include: Jo Ann Bachman, Kenneth Bryant, Pruitt Martin, Got Igers and his family,Leonard Gillespie and his family, Jim S., Daniel Rosborough, the Huffman family, Nancy Winkler, John Reeve, Kaitlyn L., Susan Miller, Joyce Harley, Steve Proveaux, Jeffrey Greene, the Hutto family, Sherl Drawdy, Caleb Kennedy, Teresa O'Connor, Matt Jacobs, Perrin Seigler, Candee Massee, Lindsey Jordan, Sam Catoe, Tyler Felch, the Nicolopulos family, "the Jacksonville, FL guys," Kim Sims, the Coyle family, Ryleigh Tedder, Steve Lee, Kelly Trakas, Jimmy Moore, the Thomas V. family, Emary Claire Young, Kitty Bowers, Julie Locke, the Scheider family, Lauren Kittles' family, Stacey McKeown, Dale Childs, Larry Lentz, Jr., Carl Sharperson, Scott Hannon, William Perry, Tyler Swaney, Lillian, Mark Feit, David Frame, the family of Matthew M. Watson, the Dowis family, Alan Putnam, the Olivers, Lee Tate, Ronnie Abrams, Eddie Greene, the Jackson family, Bill Vader, Jim Taylor, Tina DeWitt, Rock Horne, Bobby Wayne Thomas, Emma and Danielle Carothers, Robert Ditty, Mr. and Mrs. Murray Smith, Millie Heatley, Lynn Martin and family, Michael Pinson, Jake David family, Angie Crowley, Ira, Poly Wells, Dr. Muriel Bishop, Jack Cunningham, Emily Jefford Meister, Aaron Clackum, Pat James, Cortney Moore, William Moore, Angelia and Savannah Anderson, Scott Johns, Frank Carroll, Brandon Thompson, Alvin Sammons, Georgine McAlhaney, Glen Davis, Mike Price, Aaron Knight, Danielle Johnston and family, Nicholas Abrams, Lana Kuykendall, Gary, Gary G., William Huggins, Jim Bennett, Chantz Fowler, Ethel McElveen, Michele Gurganus, William Gentry, Lewis Usher and Tanya Sanders, Shon Cooper, Nick Collins, Amanda Peake, Chip Turner, Nick Collins, Allen Steen, the Sturkey family, the Lance family, Nick Chrisley's family, Allison Williams, Lt. Kyle Walker, Summer and Joel Johnson, Nicole O'Donnell, James O. Johnson, Joy Pruett and family, Bill Schmidt, Jack Bailey, Gardner Family, Charles Turner, Kathy Bartholomew, Ray Sanders, David and Robin Blocker, Kenneth Kowe, Lauren Sielicki, Jenna Phipps, Mark Lawrence, Jonathan and Jacki Sullins, Peter Laboy, Elizabeth Galloway and family, Willard Harryman, Liz Surratt, Molly Senn, Jackie Shearer, Richard Sellers, Tim Drisdelle, Susan and Mike Brown, Julie Goodman Marshall, Willard and Dorothy Harryman, Justin Jernigan, Jack Cunningham, Mia Daughtery, Tee Senn, Skylar, Joseph Thomas, Mrs. Nelis, Sean Rowell, George Parker, Levon Kirkland and family, Catherine Sewell, Randy Davenport, David Vaughn, Keith Dalton, B.T., Bill Hilbig, Rita Elrod Hammond and family, Jim McKeller, Tony Alewine, Sharon Storck, Dustin and Brittany Peurifoy, Jan Allan, Gregg and Sylvia Lewis, Travis Hamrick, Kaki Harmon, Jammie McKellar and babies, Karen Edwards, Cathy Hutson Gregg, Kristin Heckman, Jennifer Johnson, Lyndsie Johnson, Emily Davis, Hayes Davis, Judy Towe, Johnny Towe, Ken Brown, Elaine Brown, Rhonda Thompson, Tim Davis, Jacob Greinke, Jack Finley, Richard and Clara Crawford, Israel, Frankie Allen, Bobby Allen, the Wessinger family, the Parsons family, Todd Price and family, Rosemary A Flynn, Dr. Mickey Shealy family, Mr. Gillespie, Bobbi Nicholson, Dr. Matt Stower, Tyler Kemmerlin, Parks Hutto, Robert Summerville, Michelle Richey, Julie Moore, Ashley Fitch, Kevin Anderson, Lyn Price, John Robert Smith, Allison Williams, Nicholas Wickiser, Hammond Family, Elaine G. Duvall, Addison Grace, Kevin Orcutt, Alan Finley, Keith Wells, Jessica Hernandez, Wayne Mullins, Rita Alexander, Tony Osterman, family and friends of Gary Cooper, Derk Denton, Tim Vacek, Mike Vacek, Alma Jean Sullivan, Lindsey Motley, Riley Cook, Eileen Thomas, Larry Nimmons and Family, Annie Gregory, Amy Black, Will Black, Sam Smith, Dixon Family, Joe Lazorik, Mark Smith, Rene' Nelson, R. Bruce Harnage, Norris Brown and family, Tanner Cain, Avery Cain, Ted Wilson, Sandra Wilson, Leoffels family, Wren Jansen, Gail Culbreth, Jody Sinex, Donald Sikes, Carolyn and Richard Helderman, Jimmy Hutto, Christina M. Facen, John Harrison, Mike Vigdor, Oscar Pullen, John McMahan, Karen Louthian, Samantha Molnar, Lenue Hayes and family, Lamont Johnson and family, Karen Vague, Dwight Clark, Karen Lake, Laura Lake, Blake Holiday and family, Jerrold Collins, Jennifer B. Adkins, Mark Nizolek, Mark Forbes, Lorrie Ahern, Mary Alice Proctor, Elaine Byers, Bob Couch, Mark H, Adam Huckabee, Rich Sizemore, Rusty Wagstaff, Don Testerman, Charlie Jenkins, Jerry Pace,Ken Helms, The Morton Family, Kensington Martin, Mike Magee, Sue Lee, Betty Childers, Roger Kennedy, Robert and Morgan Jenny and their baby girl, James and Carolyn Black, Alan C. King, and our great country and the men and women in uniform that protect and serve it every day, plus their families.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of these names seem weird ... lol

Feb 15, 2019, 10:09 AM

LOL

Those who need our prayers include: Jo Ann Bachman, Kenneth Bryant, Pruitt Martin, Got Igers and his family,Leonard Gillespie and his family, Jim S., Daniel Rosborough, the Huffman family, Nancy Winkler, John Reeve, Kaitlyn L., Susan Miller, Joyce Harley, Steve Proveaux, Jeffrey Greene, the Hutto family, Sherl Drawdy, Caleb Kennedy, Teresa O'Connor, Matt Jacobs, Perrin Seigler, Candee Massee, Lindsey Jordan, Sam Catoe, Tyler Felch, the Nicolopulos family, "the Jacksonville, FL guys," Kim Sims, the Coyle family, Ryleigh Tedder, Steve Lee, Kelly Trakas, Jimmy Moore, the Thomas V. family, Emary Claire Young, Kitty Bowers, Julie Locke, the Scheider family, Lauren Kittles' family, Stacey McKeown, Dale Childs, Larry Lentz, Jr., Carl Sharperson, Scott Hannon, William Perry, Tyler Swaney, Lillian, Mark Feit, David Frame, the family of Matthew M. Watson, the Dowis family, Alan Putnam, the Olivers, Lee Tate, Ronnie Abrams, Eddie Greene, the Jackson family, Bill Vader, Jim Taylor, Tina DeWitt, Rock Horne, Bobby Wayne Thomas, Emma and Danielle Carothers, Robert Ditty, Mr. and Mrs. Murray Smith, Millie Heatley, Lynn Martin and family, Michael Pinson, Jake David family, Angie Crowley, Ira, Poly Wells, Dr. Muriel Bishop, Jack Cunningham, Emily Jefford Meister, Aaron Clackum, Pat James, Cortney Moore, William Moore, Angelia and Savannah Anderson, Scott Johns, Frank Carroll, Brandon Thompson, Alvin Sammons, Georgine McAlhaney, Glen Davis, Mike Price, Aaron Knight, Danielle Johnston and family, Nicholas Abrams, Lana Kuykendall, Gary, Gary G., William Huggins, Jim Bennett, Chantz Fowler, Ethel McElveen, Michele Gurganus, William Gentry, Lewis Usher and Tanya Sanders, Shon Cooper, Nick Collins, Amanda Peake, Chip Turner, Nick Collins, Allen Steen, the Sturkey family, the Lance family, Nick Chrisley's family, Allison Williams, Lt. Kyle Walker, Summer and Joel Johnson, Nicole O'Donnell, James O. Johnson, Joy Pruett and family, Bill Schmidt, Jack Bailey, Gardner Family, Charles Turner, Kathy Bartholomew, Ray Sanders, David and Robin Blocker, Kenneth Kowe, Lauren Sielicki, Jenna Phipps, Mark Lawrence, Jonathan and Jacki Sullins, Peter Laboy, Elizabeth Galloway and family, Willard Harryman, Liz Surratt, Molly Senn, Jackie Shearer, Richard Sellers, Tim Drisdelle, Susan and Mike Brown, Julie Goodman Marshall, Willard and Dorothy Harryman, Justin Jernigan, Jack Cunningham, Mia Daughtery, Tee Senn, Skylar, Joseph Thomas, Mrs. Nelis, Sean Rowell, George Parker, Levon Kirkland and family, Catherine Sewell, Randy Davenport, David Vaughn, Keith Dalton, B.T., Bill Hilbig, Rita Elrod Hammond and family, Jim McKeller, Tony Alewine, Sharon Storck, Dustin and Brittany Peurifoy, Jan Allan, Gregg and Sylvia Lewis, Travis Hamrick, Kaki Harmon, Jammie McKellar and babies, Karen Edwards, Cathy Hutson Gregg, Kristin Heckman, Jennifer Johnson, Lyndsie Johnson, Emily Davis, Hayes Davis, Judy Towe, Johnny Towe, Ken Brown, Elaine Brown, Rhonda Thompson, Tim Davis, Jacob Greinke, Jack Finley, Richard and Clara Crawford, Israel, Frankie Allen, Bobby Allen, the Wessinger family, the Parsons family, Todd Price and family, Rosemary A Flynn, Dr. Mickey Shealy family, Mr. Gillespie, Bobbi Nicholson, Dr. Matt Stower, Tyler Kemmerlin, Parks Hutto, Robert Summerville, Michelle Richey, Julie Moore, Ashley Fitch, Kevin Anderson, Lyn Price, John Robert Smith, Allison Williams, Nicholas Wickiser, Hammond Family, Elaine G. Duvall, Addison Grace, Kevin Orcutt, Norma Stitz, Alan Finley, Keith Wells, Jessica Hernandez, Wayne Mullins, Rita Alexander, Tony Osterman, family and friends of Gary Cooper, Derk Denton, Tim Vacek, Mike Vacek, Alma Jean Sullivan, Lindsey Motley, Riley Cook, Eileen Thomas, Larry Nimmons and Family, Annie Gregory, Amy Black, Will Black, Sam Smith, Dixon Family, Phil McHunt, Joe Lazorik, Mark Smith, Rene' Nelson, R. Bruce Harnage, Lou Skunt, Norris Brown and family, Tanner Cain, Avery Cain, Ted Wilson, Sandra Wilson, Leoffels family, Wren Jansen, Gail Culbreth, Jody Sinex, Donald Sikes, Carolyn and Richard Helderman, Jimmy Hutto, Christina M. Facen, John Harrison, Mike Vigdor, Oscar Pullen, John McMahan, Karen Louthian, Samantha Molnar, Lenue Hayes and family, Lamont Johnson and family, Karen Vague, Dwight Clark, Karen Lake, Laura Lake, Blake Holiday and family, Jerrold Collins, Jennifer B. Adkins, Mark Nizolek, Mark Forbes, Lorrie Ahern, Mary Alice Proctor, Elaine Byers, Bob Couch, Mark H, Adam Huckabee, Rich Sizemore, Rusty Wagstaff, Don Testerman, Charlie Jenkins, Jerry Pace,Ken Helms, The Morton Family, Kensington Martin, Mike Magee, Sue Lee, Betty Childers, Roger Kennedy, Robert and Morgan Jenny and their baby girl, James and Carolyn Black, Alan C. King, and our great country and the men and women in uniform that protect and serve it every day, plus their families.

#### me sideways....this just made my day.

Feb 15, 2019, 10:12 AM

####### Lou Skunt and Norma Stitz.

Look, if anybody needs prayers, it's that Lou Skunt.***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Some of these names seem weird ... lol ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't a jounger on the list at one point?

Feb 15, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Prayer list ]

or was it ole Chris Finny?

Either way I think I actually read through it one time years ago and there were definitely duplicate names on there.

Otis

Feb 15, 2019, 10:35 AM

probably

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering at what point the diarrhea was going to hit

Feb 15, 2019, 10:03 AM

Not dissapointed.

i wake up every day worrying about that***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:06 AM

I am glad it’s not just me.***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aaaaand I just found out today's answer

Feb 15, 2019, 11:09 AM

brb

It looks like the same crappy fried processed chicken patty they put on lunch sandwich.

Feb 15, 2019, 10:10 AM

With a pancake on either side. Gross AF.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm trying to help you people

Feb 15, 2019, 10:12 AM

ya fuckface

For the uninitiated (and health conscious), what exactly is

Feb 15, 2019, 10:20 AM

that thing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A tastier replacement option for

Feb 15, 2019, 10:33 AM

miralax

Replies: 17
| visibility 542
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic