Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drove over to Clemson today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Drove over to Clemson today

Jul 15, 2019, 11:42 PM

to see my 99 year old mom and check out my IPTAY parking. Mom was dressed in her orange in honor of the undefeated 15-0 Tigers. I had forgotten that today was the 15 and she caught me wearing my purple shirt with the orange Tiger Paw! She said that she forgave me, but don't let it happen again. Tough Tiger at 99.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drove over to Clemson today

Jul 15, 2019, 11:49 PM

How fortunate you are to have a tiger Mom!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My fondest memory is watching a game with my 88 yr old Mom

Jul 16, 2019, 12:37 AM

She absolutely loved the Tigers. She yelled at the refs, clapped for Touchdowns and was an absolute hoot. Her last two years she lived in an assisted living facility and was so rowdy when the Tigers played the National Championship game the nurses rushed to her room to make sure she was okay. I talked to her before and after every game. It's going to be tough this year, we lost her in March at 90 years old. I'm sure she'll be rocking in heaven this season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My fondest memory is watching a game with my 88 yr old Mom

Jul 16, 2019, 10:06 AM

My mother loved the Tigers, too. She had Alzheimer's and many physical imparities, but each Saturday, or any other day we had a game, my sister would get her up, dress her in Clemson duds, and watch the games with her. She was the greatest Clemson fan. She died at 92, but I'm sure she still keeps up with the Tigers, and I'm certain she has a great view now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drove over to Clemson today

Jul 16, 2019, 5:54 AM

Wow ... that is excellent !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Hey ICUTiGRiS..great news about you & Mom!

Jul 16, 2019, 9:17 AM

Wonder if she knows JOE21?

Ever thought about getting these two 97+ Tiger Fans together?

Y'alls love for Clemson & Football brought back memories of my Mother who loved the Tigers too, and last trip to DV for a SC game was when she was 80 & Gardner caught that last sec pass & then FG for dramatic win.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic