Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My daughter just got accepted as a Tiger!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

My daughter just got accepted as a Tiger!!!

Feb 12, 2018, 1:31 PM

She has worked really hard and just called me crying like a baby!! I’m so proud of this wonderfully talented young lady with high standards and very good morals. I’m so pumped that she is doing something that I didn’t do. Just had to share!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My daughter just got accepted as a Tiger!!!

Feb 12, 2018, 1:32 PM

Yes, congrats!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well.... We're waiting........

Feb 12, 2018, 1:34 PM

For you to tell us how you are going to pay....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Well.... We're waiting........***

Feb 12, 2018, 1:37 PM

Why is that? Because I didn’t go to Clemson?

Message was edited by: thebravetiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem self conscious about that.***

Feb 12, 2018, 2:52 PM

There's something in these hills.

Feb 12, 2018, 1:38 PM

Congrats....

Have you explained the student ticket situation to her yet?

Feb 12, 2018, 1:40 PM

No. I haven’t got to sit down and talk to her yet. She had been accepted into Anderson University and about 4 other schools, but she was waiting on this.

Congrats and +1! Just went thru those feelings just about

Feb 12, 2018, 1:44 PM

the same time last year! Now my son is tackling the "tough" engineering major but loving the school and campus!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great news! Just waiting on pics of her to load

Feb 12, 2018, 1:47 PM

Any idea when that'll be?

Congratulations!***

Feb 12, 2018, 1:49 PM

That is awesome! Congratulations!!!!***

Feb 12, 2018, 1:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 1:52 PM

Congrats to her! She and your family should be very proud! It seems to be getting more and more difficult to get in as the years roll on. I hope that’s just one of many great accomplishments in her life.

Feb 12, 2018, 2:09 PM

Last fall they had almost 24k applications for 4k-5k slots, so it is indeed harder to get in to Clemson today.

Congratulations & great job raising her right!***

Feb 12, 2018, 1:56 PM

Congrats to her.......

Feb 12, 2018, 2:07 PM

My son loved his 4 years at Clemson, he returns often in the fall for game days. While he did his post graduate Law Degree at UGA he is a Tiger forever. Hope it is the same for your daughter, Clemson seems to hold a very special place in their graduates hearts.

Feb 12, 2018, 2:08 PM

:)

Congrats!

Feb 12, 2018, 2:15 PM

Hope you’re rich.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats!

Feb 12, 2018, 2:20 PM

No need to be rich if the kid did well in HS and on the SAT as a Life Scholarship will pay almost 50% of tuition. No income based requirements either, just a certain SAT score and maintain the required average at Clemson. Brings it down to a very reasonable cost to her/parents. There is living and food to add in but the tuition is not back breaking at all. My kid used it for 4 years at Clemson and I was happy to have it.

Feb 12, 2018, 2:18 PM

Major kudos to her and to you and mom. No small accomplishment by either of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Times!

Feb 12, 2018, 2:23 PM

There's only one thing better than going to Clemson.

Having children get to go to Clemson.

Feb 12, 2018, 2:28 PM

Congrats !!!! That is great !!!! Know the entire family is on Cloud 9 and proud of your daughter.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 2:29 PM

Happy for you and daughter! Job well done BT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 2:33 PM

Wow!! I could not get in Clemson now. Fortunately I did in 1971. Now my daughter and I are both grads. She is a PA and a proud Clemson alum.
You will be so proud too; now and for your class of 2022 grad. This is a great time to be a Tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 2:36 PM

Congratulations! As a parent of two current Tigers, I know how proud you are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 12, 2018, 2:39 PM

Congrats to you all!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 3:14 PM

Congrats to you both! I know you are proud.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats. I too was accepted to this great University.

Feb 12, 2018, 2:52 PM

I probably could not get in today though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will provide a great start to the rest of her life!!!***

Feb 12, 2018, 3:09 PM

Feb 12, 2018, 3:16 PM

Tell her that T-Netters say Congratulations at being awarded the privilege and opportunity to be career educated at Clemson University!!!! And to not make any coot friends bc they will always want to borrow money bc their coot education will leave them broke right after payday!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 3:27 PM

While I poke fun at Cootville for their stupid fans and football ineptness I never bad mouth the education. They do have a Medical School, Law School( even though my son was accepted he went to UGA over them,Bama , Emory and a highly ranked Private Law School in Western Virginia) and a highly ranked Business School. Bang on Coot football /fans but it is good to have 2 very good State Universites . Furman and Wofford are a bit pricey.

Feb 12, 2018, 3:22 PM

Congratulations to you , fine work sir !
I went through that same joyous thing with my girl two years ago almost to the day ( Postal Service is dodgy these days ) and I can tell you that the smile still happens when I think of it .
I'm still scraping pennies outta my truck seat to pay for every darn worthwile minute of it ...and happy to be able to do so !!!

DB23

Feb 12, 2018, 3:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 12, 2018, 3:28 PM

Congratulaions to your daughter and the whole family. (it takes a village, right?) My nephew works in admissions, I met him at the ESSO before the UNC basketball game, he told me they were pushing 30K applications.
Just for whats its worth, my daughter was accepted in 2005. She was accepted on her 3rd application submission. She graduated with Honors in 2009! After the 2nd rejection. I asked her about maybe some other schools. Her answer, "Daddy, if I can't go to Clemson, I'm not going to college!" Well, she made it!! We are so proud of her, too!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son is still waiting on his letter...

Feb 12, 2018, 3:37 PM

Not checking the mail until he gets home.

He has been very nervous since we found out letters were mailed Friday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My son is still waiting on his letter...

Feb 12, 2018, 3:45 PM

I will hope with you that he gets accepted!

Re: My daughter just got accepted as a Tiger!!! CONGRATS***

Feb 12, 2018, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratualtions man, that's awesome!!!***

Feb 12, 2018, 3:56 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2018, 4:41 PM

Double ..triple awesome...when family goes to Clemson.....now tell her the first two years are the toughest..... SO STUDY...

Feb 12, 2018, 7:23 PM

Awesome!! Congratulations! My daughter was accepted last year. She’s there and although, she decided to change her major from Architecture to Mechanical Engineering, she has fallen in love with the school as I’m sure your daughter will too!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic