Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My beef with CFA, it ain't their biscuits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

My beef with CFA, it ain't their biscuits

Jan 25, 2019, 9:43 AM

It's the huge discrepancies between the pieces of chicken they put on the CFA sandwich.

Sometimes you'll end up with a massive breast and sometimes a gristly little pancake. I've tried praying over the bag before opening the sandwich but God doesn't listen.

/fat

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A

Jan 25, 2019, 10:06 AM

personally. I can eat it, but I don't crave it.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must not be a Southern Baptist.***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:07 AM

Southern Mothrarian.***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:09 AM

ALSO...

Jan 25, 2019, 10:09 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

back in the day when Hardee's had fried chicken, THAT was chicken worthy of undying loyalty.

Well yeah, but not all of us can just go get

Jan 25, 2019, 10:11 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

perfectly breaded, seasoned, and fried chicken breast on God's own bun at Michael's in RH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is true.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:18 AM

For the owners being absolute and complete feces-holes, those rat bassers can turn out some food. They have a freaking excellent steak too.

No doubt, and their homemade waffle fries make

Jan 25, 2019, 10:24 AM

Chickfila's look like middle school cafeteria food.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad I didn't make any firm plans for tonight.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:40 AM

I think I'm gonna have to go to Michael's now.

Any chance you can livestream it?

Jan 25, 2019, 10:42 AM

I'm in a town chock full of soulless Cheddars and Chilis. I'd like to live vicariously if you don't mind.

If you're gonna do all that, go to the REAL Michael's.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:58 AM [ in reply to I'm glad I didn't make any firm plans for tonight. ]

Alexander Michael's. And get the Cajun chicken pasta. And describe it to me in great detail in a raspy voice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks a lot.

Jan 25, 2019, 11:00 AM

I had pretty much forgotten to miss that place up to you posting that.

Why don't you just go ahead and talk about Moosehead or Thomas St Tavern while you're at it.

I've been to Moosehead and Thomas St. more recently than

Jan 25, 2019, 11:04 AM

Al Mike's. Think the last time I was at Moosehead was 4-5 years ago, licking my wounds from an impressive hangover on the top deck. I believe I had a vodka tonic bag hooked up intravenously. It worked. The Moosehead staff is very accommodating.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

same here.***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the only fast food restaurant I consistently have a

Jan 25, 2019, 10:14 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

positive experience at. All of the others are so hit and miss, I don't really even bother anymore.

If I want excellent fried chicken tenders, Charleston Pub is my new go-to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh, and clearly you haven't used the app.***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

Sometimes I get an odd aftertaste on their sandwich

Jan 25, 2019, 10:33 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

and I don't like it.

Pickle juice?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing with their chicken tenders

Jan 25, 2019, 10:41 AM

I love the nugs, but cannot eat their tenders.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How dare you***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to I've never gotten the whole undying loyalty to Chic-fil-A ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CFA doesn't have beef***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:30 AM

Re: CFA doesn't have beef***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:42 AM

and they're not open on Sunday.

Jan 25, 2019, 11:06 AM [ in reply to CFA doesn't have beef*** ]

which is usually the day I get a craving for The Original Chicken Sandwich.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic