Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I LOL everytime I think about Stephen A.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

I LOL everytime I think about Stephen A.

Aug 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

....ranking his top 5 teams as Bama, Bama, Bama, Bama and Bama who beat everyone on their regular schedule by around 30 points then Bama claims their rough schedule really beat them up but didn't prepare them for lil' ol' Clemson.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL...... HAHAHAHAHA HAHA.... HA

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing how little thought they

Aug 18, 2019, 9:40 AM

put into their talking points

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: It's amazing how little thought they

Aug 19, 2019, 2:18 PM

why?most of them are just lazy and biased.still living in the past when schools like michigan,ohio state,ND,the real usc,oklahoma,texas,and on and on ruled college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

This crap, i mean this

Aug 18, 2019, 9:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eDwKosgkyE

Pretty funny to look back at. Didn't Stephen A. kinda sorta
apologize for that or said he wasn't gonna do something like
that again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This crap, i mean this

Aug 18, 2019, 10:00 AM

Apology or not I think the Universe owes us one for SAS...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2019, 10:07 AM

I think we got our one when the final score read 44-16. We didn’t just beat the prematurely anointed, we stomped ‘em. Tiger fans could not have asked for a better punching dummy for our 15-0 season than “possibly the greatest team of all time.” They all stuck Bama’s chin out for us. Boom!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 8:58 PM [ in reply to This crap, i mean this ]

And the exact same Stephen A "eating" and all but choking on his own chit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cpUTKEois

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I LOL everytime I think about Stephen A.

Aug 18, 2019, 9:49 AM

Well I guess he was right about one of those rankings--Ouchiebama was probably #3 best team behind Clemson and ND.

Aug 18, 2019, 10:04 AM

"Ouchiebama" - I love it!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I'm sorry, but every time I see that, I see...Ouchiebahhhma.***

Aug 18, 2019, 10:42 AM

Aug 18, 2019, 9:54 AM

Exactly! Either it beat them up? Or it did not beat them up? It was either something that prepared them? Or LOL, "it didn't"?
Bama ironicly just exposed the SEC last year! They finally get an explosive offense and not a 3 yards and a cloud of dust one - and bam they blowing everybody out.

Same story when Spurrier was in the SEC.
Same story for Meyer. Unique formations and ahead of the curve of most DC's at the time.

We will see how they look under Sarkisian!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2019, 10:28 AM

That is funny to watch. I do think PF was even more cocky though about Alabama. I think about the times right before the Natty when he would be asked who would win the game. He would respond "Alabama" as if someone had just asked him if water is wet. I think the only way he believed Clemson could win that game is if most of the Alabama team got into a bus crash on the way to the stadium. I'm glad he was gobsmacked.

Aug 18, 2019, 12:06 PM

A guy has to really believe this nonsense to get on national tv and make a complete fool of himself! No way can a guy be that stupid unless he knows that this game will be a blowout. Which it was! He is the biggest loud mouth on the tube. I can’t believe espn hasn’t divorced themselves from this show off .

Dabo's impersonation . . .

Aug 18, 2019, 12:12 PM

of Stephen A is priceless!!!

I would love to see some video guru do a Cut Up of Stephen A and Dabo side-by-side exposing the silliness of the prediction!!!

Dabo does a really good job!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's impersonation . . .

Aug 18, 2019, 12:23 PM

That was fantastic. He was spot on and everyone in the studio loved it. Dabo also, jokingly, called SA out for never being there when he was on the show.

Aug 18, 2019, 1:03 PM

Gawd, what a magnificent obsession I have with last year's results. A tale of two teams.

About THAT Game

Aug 18, 2019, 1:31 PM

There is another point about THAT GAME. Although we started kind of slow and the pundits talk about the game stats and so on, they neglect that at the end of the game we were running roughshod over bama and could have even scored much more. If we had played another quarter what would the score would have been? Think about THAT when you bring up the stats of THAT game.

Re: About THAT Game

Aug 19, 2019, 12:34 PM

Bama had 224 yards in the first Quarter. and ended the game with 443 yards. That means they had just over 200 yards the rest of the game. They were averaging almost 48 points a game so we held them to almost 32 points below their season average. I take that as a complete shutdown of an offense.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the impersonation was pretty good....he should....

Aug 19, 2019, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Dabo's impersonation . . . ]

...have kept it going for the rest of the show...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1A_xLolXWY

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought the impersonation was pretty good....he should....

Aug 20, 2019, 10:08 AM

Dabo Swinney is the greatest. He could do and be anything he chooses. Sell shopping centers? YEP. Coach football? Yes. Preach? Yes. Sports talk show host? Guest? Resident Expert? Of course. Motivational Speaker? Yes. Recruiter? The best. Molder of young men? Yes. Management Guru? In a minute. Comedian? Are you kidding me!

Performances like the one recorded here are priceless and invaluable. His brand as a college coach is the best in the country. It might be the best ever. And he keeps saying, "The best is yet to come!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:48 AM [ in reply to Dabo's impersonation . . . ]

To be honest, Dabo is one of the best with come backs when he feels he, his coaches and player are being slighted. He is one of the best with a verbal spanking!!!

I like the way he yells

Aug 31, 2023, 6:33 PM

that is sooo cool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like the way he yells

Aug 18, 2019, 1:43 PM

Al la Bama. It just means more!!! Hoping it’s them to put the nail in the coffin once and for all but Georgia wouldn’t be bad. Go Tigers

Re: I like the way he yells

Aug 18, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to I like the way he yells ]

I like the way he admits he was wrong . I missed that show

Whaaaaaat?!?

Aug 18, 2019, 3:38 PM

~JKB

There are tools. There are fools. And there is Stephen A.

Aug 18, 2019, 6:07 PM

I truly dislike him. Never watch or listen to him - flip the channel as soon as I see his mug......

But I have watched THAT clip many times!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL...... HAHAHAHAHA HAHA.... HA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: There are tools. There are fools. And there is Stephen A.

Aug 19, 2019, 1:56 PM

You might like this video if you haven’t already seen it...

https://youtu.be/v3ZjNfI4Wjs

Aug 19, 2019, 2:00 PM

Soak this in.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25698717/college-football-playoff-national-championship-picks-espn-experts

Most have it a pretty close game.

Aug 19, 2019, 2:03 PM

Actually, it was Al-a-BAMA everywhere in his top 5.

To his credit, afterwards he did say "Dabo Sweeeneee and Clemson saved college football last night!"

That probably achieved exactly what he wanted it to

Aug 19, 2019, 2:26 PM

Stephen A is a professional troll and he's very good at it.

Re: That probably achieved exactly what he wanted it to

Aug 19, 2019, 6:56 PM

Since I don't get to watch a lot of TV, Steven A is one of my favorite talkers.

I find him interesting, opinionated, boisterous to the point of arrogant, but totally honest, personable and very entertaining.

I hate the Cowboys, and the Tide, and really dislike LeBron--all Steven A's sacred cows--but he never forgets that the sport makes the stars, not the other way around. Somebody needs to have the guts to call out the superstars when they do stupid stuff, and Stephen A does.

Whenever i stop working to eat lunch, if Stephen A is on, it takes me awhile to go back to work.

Re: That probably achieved exactly what he wanted it to

Aug 20, 2019, 12:51 AM

I'm truly sorry to hear that bc, everything that he says has been soaked and washed down with SEC BIASES!!!

Oct 30, 2023, 12:54 PM

Plus Clemson coaches run copy cat plays that other team was successful against them with, and they didn't prepare to defend copy cat plays that Clemson done a better job with, Oh Well!!!

Aug 19, 2019, 8:45 PM

"Pure Gold" ClemBert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Top 5 IDIOTS Who's Daddy's Shoulda Used Condoms

Aug 19, 2019, 9:44 PM

S. A Smith
S. A Smith
S. A Smith
S. A Smith
S. A Smith

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Top 5 IDIOTS Who's Daddy's Shoulda Used Condoms

Aug 20, 2019, 12:55 AM

Well I pray that his dad was stricken with a severe diagnoses of erectile dysfunction so that he can't make that same mistake again, fathering children I'm saying!!!

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic