Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Grandson and Isaiah Simmons
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 8,612

My Grandson and Isaiah Simmons

Sep 20, 2019, 5:31 PM

Tonight this ol’ grandpa is full of pride as my HS sophomore grandson has been promoted to varsity and will be starting for tonight’s game!

To see the love, dedication and work he has put into playing football has been impressive! He has spent the entire past two summers working out, playing 7 on 7’s, and attending camps - and has been to Dabo’s camp every year since he was in the 3d grade. As you see, this past camp he got to meet his favorite player - and it’s no accident he wears No. 11! To see Isaiah’s performance, and to hear our coaching staff’s praise for him, I can’t think of a better person and player for my grandson to try to emulate!

I don’t know if he too, will wear #11 and orange in Death Valley on Saturdays - but if he doesn’t, it won’t be because he didn’t give it his 110%!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

awesome

Sep 20, 2019, 5:38 PM

congerts papa Bill

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

+1***

Sep 20, 2019, 5:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: My Grandson and Isaiah Simmons

Sep 20, 2019, 5:46 PM

Tall kid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 6:08 PM

6’ 2” and 182 pounds!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 5:50 PM

I don't suppose you will be at his game tonight .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who TDs a proud grandad posting about his grandson?

Sep 20, 2019, 6:41 PM

I want to know, now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Who TDs a proud grandad posting about his grandson?

Sep 20, 2019, 6:47 PM

Maybe I was s’posed to post on The Recruiting Board?

???????

Sep 20, 2019, 6:50 PM

Good player from Kansas City.

I doubt that

Sep 20, 2019, 8:12 PM

because Uncle Bill's grandson, I assume, most definitely like boiled peanuts.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 20, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Who TDs a proud grandad posting about his grandson? ]

really unbelievable

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i got a $1 says it was that gwpcoot character

Sep 20, 2019, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Who TDs a proud grandad posting about his grandson? ]

always the jokester

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 20, 2019, 6:49 PM

Congrats! Good luck to him in tonight's game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 20, 2019, 6:54 PM

outstanding. As grand parent of an athlete I know how proud you must be

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice bill - happy for you***

Sep 20, 2019, 7:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 20, 2019, 8:20 PM

I somehow get the feeling Uncle Bill is a proud Grandpa, and rightfully so !!!!! Congrats !!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 8:39 PM

You can say that again, Joe!

He loves our Tigers more than we do!!

Happy for you Uncle B!!!!!!’

Sep 20, 2019, 11:43 PM

Proud of your part in his “raisin”!!!!!!!

Somber night indeed!!!

^^ This guy gets it!***

Sep 20, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: My Grandson and Isaiah Simmons ]

Sep 20, 2019, 11:22 PM

+ 1 congratulations !

I can't believe someone gave this a TD.

Sep 21, 2019, 8:29 AM

It wasn’t me-see my name in the TU list-but I have accidentally TD’d a couple of posts over time. You can’t take them back, unfortunately.
Probably someone just hit the wrong button, because no one in their right minds would TD this post.

That’s awesome!

Sep 21, 2019, 12:18 AM

Wait til Batson gets a hold of him for S and C!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2019, 6:51 AM

Good looking young man! Thanks for sharing my friend!!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uncle Bill, not sure if you’ll even see this

Sep 21, 2019, 8:04 AM

Since my reply is so far down the thread but man, I’m so happy for you. To have been blessed with a grandson that, obviously, lives All In and to watch him grow must make you so proud! I wish nothing but great things for your Young fella, he’s already way ahead of the game, he’s got a Granddaddy like you! Go Tigers!

Really guys?

Sep 21, 2019, 8:48 AM

Who in the HeII would thumbs down this post unless you’re a teeny-weeny-peeny tight wad!

Replies: 24
| visibility 8,612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic