Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Bold Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

My Bold Prediction

Apr 5, 2019, 2:45 PM

Bama drops 2 of 3 this year to A&M , LSU and or Auburn. Nick Saban retires in disgrace after the bama fan base riots. Clemson then plays A&M for natty beating them 2x in a year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least make it bold...

Apr 5, 2019, 2:49 PM

what will the 'Bama fans do Saban in with?

1 A silver bullet

2 Wooden Stake dipped in garlic

3 Round Up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At least make it bold...

Apr 5, 2019, 3:17 PM

You left off releasing a wild herd of elephants to crush his house, with him in it.

Yeah

Apr 5, 2019, 5:59 PM

or that.

Apr 5, 2019, 3:36 PM [ in reply to At least make it bold... ]

Oh it will be with their poison of choice, one used on Auburn Trees
Spike 80DF Herbicide

True, but I figured Saban is so short just a few squirts

Apr 5, 2019, 6:00 PM

of off-the-shelf would do it.

+1 for #3 . . . Only an Ag related guy would go there . . .

Apr 5, 2019, 3:57 PM [ in reply to At least make it bold... ]

Or appreciate it!!!

Kudos for the chuckle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 4:06 PM [ in reply to At least make it bold... ]

Dabo and Clemson was his strongest poison that he couldn't keep surviving through!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 6:05 PM [ in reply to At least make it bold... ]

A Cross hung on his coke / water bottle that is always at his press conferences. He will burn if he touches it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never really made the vampire connection before, but if

Apr 5, 2019, 6:10 PM [ in reply to At least make it bold... ]

you look at the old pics of Eddie Munster, I think we now know what became of him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Bold Prediction

Apr 5, 2019, 3:24 PM

I would enjoy that but you're talking about the LSU team that hasn't scored a point against them in 2 seasons, maybe 3 but I think they at least got a fg in 2016.

Apr 5, 2019, 3:27 PM

Saban has 6 national championships, but only one unbeaten season.

Coaching turnover and improved competition is going to catch up with Alabama. They have to go to College Station early.

Georgia has the talent to make a run, but their schedule is brutal: Florida, Mizzou, at Auburn, Texas A&M in a four week stretch.

Apr 5, 2019, 4:01 PM

Anything is possible in college FB. Remember back before Dabo, the know it all's would always say that Clemson fan base always believed we were better than we were but, we would never be better than a top 20-25 team once in a while. We never gave up hope of one being one of the Elite, we have proven to the know it all's that our dreams come true, and a Dabo like HC was all we needed for it to happen. Dreams can come true if you believe!!! I know that our fan base never gave up on being great again after Danny Ford!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 5:54 PM

I think it is more likely we will play Bama AGAIN in the national championship game next season and that we will win it again......and that will/may send Saban into retirement land.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Apr 5, 2019, 6:28 PM

We have been really good at sending what was top FB head coaches to the used up coaches junk yard!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic