Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My 12 hours in TigerTown so far
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

My 12 hours in TigerTown so far

Jan 11, 2019, 10:37 PM

-- Loaded up on lots of Clemson gear.

-- ice cream at the Hendrix Center

-- had a good back and forth with BV. Told him we went to the last 3 games and helped pick up some penalty yrds while his D was on the field. He laughed, said thanks, and let took a pic with my daughter (her request). Then I said, "Thanks Coach.. We love having you here and hope you're here for many years to come." He gave me a genuine smile with a chuckle and simply said, "Me too." He meant it folks.

--Daughter took a quick pic with Mike Reed. Told him his boys were phenomenal this year but really played on another level on Monday. He didn't have much to say. Seemed like a nice fellow, just quiet.

-- The 2 jumbotrons in WEZ were both on with a graphic stating Clemson as Nat Champs.

-- Huge Nat Champ banner hanging on side of home stands with a pic of CW on one side of the trophy and Dabo on the other with a sched/results from the year.

See y'all tomorrow. GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sounds like an excellent visit

Jan 11, 2019, 10:48 PM

Too bad we can't pop a youth pill when we visit Tigertown.

But that said, hanging with the daughter, eating ice cream at Hendrix, buying new Clemson gear and meeting BV and Reed sounds like a primo trip. Keep up the good work and thanks for the report Soy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome home!!!***

Jan 12, 2019, 1:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My 12 hours in TigerTown so far

Jan 12, 2019, 2:45 AM

Did you enjoy the Imagine Dragons concert in Cali? I didn’t watch, but they seemed to get much criticism for their performance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I showed up, I was loud, I still don't have my voice.

Jan 12, 2019, 7:38 AM

Can't say the same for Imagine Dragons. All for the better... Tiger Band doing Greatest Showman was probably better anyhow. Seriously.

Still don't understand why they bring in talent to perform but not for the people who pay for it. Record and tape delay it makes way more sense.

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic