Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Much as I would love for us to get Ukelalie (you know who I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,833

Much as I would love for us to get Ukelalie (you know who I

Jun 21, 2018, 9:27 AM

mean), I can't really see it happening. If Trevor is anything close to what we think he is, Uke would be riding the pine for two years, and that is just not likely for someone with his talent. Will be the same type situation that Hunter transferred out of. Would be a great problem to have, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CLEMSON Signed TL while HJ was on the bench

Jun 21, 2018, 9:29 AM

Watching KB...

So.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Much as I would love for us to get Ukelalie (you know who I

Jun 21, 2018, 9:33 AM

Um If TL is anything like he is supposed to be then DJ will only ride the pine one season probably as a backup with Phommacho also in the fold. DJ doesn't come in till 2020 and that will be TL's third season by then. Or we redshirt DJ and we have him for 2 or 3 years after

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right, if TL has such a huge career that he comes

Jun 21, 2018, 9:51 AM

out after his junior season. Again, that would be a great problem to have, on the one hand. But, on the other, I will always look at last season and lament "what might have been", if DW4 had come back for his senior year. I think we would be back to back Champions, looking for a 3-peat this year. But, like the old saying, "If ifs and buts were cheese and nuts, none of us would ever go hungry."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is a 3 year guy

Jun 21, 2018, 10:13 AM

He will be a top 10 pick after 3 years barring injury. If freaking Josh Allen can go that high, imagine a tall QB with a huge arm that is actually accurate will go.

Re: Much as I would love for us to get Ukelalie (you know who I

Jun 21, 2018, 9:37 AM

Don't you mean 1 year at most....he's a 2020 recruit.

If Trevor plays this year, which he will sitting as the #2 guy right now before fall even starts, he'll be draft eligible after the 2020 season. By that point, KB will be gone, Brice will be a senior (if he hasn't transferred by then), leaving only Phommachanh left. There's a possibility he could come in and play the 2020 season in some capacity, might be backup, might be more depending how he competes.

This ^^^ We absolutely need the next great QB in ‘20 class

Jun 21, 2018, 9:40 AM

I feel really good about our chances to sign this one.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,833
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic