Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meanwhile, heading southbound in Arizona......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Meanwhile, heading southbound in Arizona......

Oct 31, 2018, 12:58 PM

Enough toys for at least 5,000 troops to play with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm no battlefield strategist, but a bunch of Abrams tanks

Oct 31, 2018, 1:02 PM

seems like a bit of overkill for a dwindling band of migrants.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you see the red cross on the side?

Oct 31, 2018, 1:08 PM

That tank shoots out water and blankets. Not bullets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I understand they gain members in Mexico...

Oct 31, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to I'm no battlefield strategist, but a bunch of Abrams tanks ]

as some fizzle out and there are two more mobs behind them.

We may even send in Delta Farces to help if we decide to invade Mexico to prevent them from stepping on American soil.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might as well.

Nov 1, 2018, 7:39 AM

No more illegal immigration plus we get to claim messican food as our own, and no passport to go to the beaches.

As far as I know, it's just a train.

Oct 31, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I'm no battlefield strategist, but a bunch of Abrams tanks ]

But it seems the "surge" isn't just localized to whoever this one group is being covered. It's like when a liberal takes office, people go buy guns. Trump gets in office, they all make a run on the border.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is such a bada$$.

Oct 31, 2018, 1:08 PM

http://expartlife.com/videoswearing-in-of-donald-trump-as-45th-us-president/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Meanwhile, heading southbound in Arizona......

Oct 31, 2018, 1:10 PM

An A10 and an Apache Tomcat with two tanks of fuel each

Oct 31, 2018, 1:11 PM

would be my choice

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt***

Nov 1, 2018, 7:40 AM

Is he sure that isn’t a regular units equipment leaving

Oct 31, 2018, 3:03 PM

Fort Irwin to head back to Fort Hood or Fort Bliss?

Cause that would be heading south as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad we're sending all this firepower...

Oct 31, 2018, 3:13 PM

For a few immigrants seeking asylum. Maybe those immigrants can pose with the vehicles because that's about all the troops will be able to do with them.

Sorry, kids. Our military isn't using force on these immigrants. I know some of y'all really want that, but it's not happening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Glad we're sending all this firepower...

Oct 31, 2018, 3:16 PM

You disrespect yourself when you make that claim. You know that no one here wants to see violence at the border or see unarmed people get hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's true.***

Oct 31, 2018, 3:18 PM

Re: I don't think it's true either. I think it borders...

Oct 31, 2018, 3:23 PM

outrageous. I think your emotions are overwhelming your reason. We all talk hard at times but I can't think on one person here on either side of the isle who would want to see our military slaughter unarmed people. Maybe we're ok with waterboarding terrorist but not before taking them to Gitmo.

It's cool you're not for it, but it's not unanimous.***

Oct 31, 2018, 3:28 PM

Re: I don't think it's true either. I think it borders...

Nov 2, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think it's true either. I think it borders... ]

I disagree with you also...sorry, but if Trump were at one of his rallies and threw images of our military ripping into one of these crowds (or a parade of gay people, or minorities, etc), there would be about 10% who would openly cheer and at least another 10% who would be covertly high-fiving those around them.

I'm being completely serious...and this is based on my personal experiences/conversations with die-hard Trumpers. I do agree that the solid majority would be aghast...but there are a decent number who would be absolutely thrilled. As to whether any of those folks post on here...there are a few that wouldn't surprise me at all based on their rhetoric.

Absolutely wrong, sir.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad we're sending all this firepower... ]

I know you don't, but some people here have suggested it. Even in this very thread, no less.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I suggested warning shots.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:23 PM

Nothing more.

Ok. I'll bite.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:27 PM

Why?

The purpose of warning shots is to indicate the next volley will be real.

In all walks of life, if you're going to threaten, you better be ready to make good on that threat. Because when the other side realizes you won't...

Why in the hell do we even need to fire shots? For people seeking asylum?

Barbara Streisand is seeking asylum in Canada, so I've

Oct 31, 2018, 4:23 PM

heard. The vast majority of immigrants in the United States are not asylum seekers, they're poverty fleers. And if that's a viable excuse for asylum, there are at least 3-4 billion potential future American citizens on the planet.

As champions of the "middle class" whatever's left of it, you should understand their presence and labor undercuts domestic wages and job availability and strains already unsustainable government entitlements. We're not getting a bunch of doctors, lawyers, engineers, chemists, or factory workers. We're getting the lowest skilled labor Guatemala, etc. has to offer. Most will never pay income taxes, even if not paid under the table.

But rest assured, they'll all eventually be registered democrats, someday. They also make debt cheaper, which is our economic engine these days. They keep wages stagnant with a steady influx over time. That wealth gap, they facilitate its widening. Second only to "free trade" possibly. Rhetoric aside, there's been no two more functional issues of Congressional bipartisanship in the past 3 decades other than illegal immigration and free trade. Those are the two areas Congress has, again rhetoric aside, operated in lock step together for 3 decades. I'd argue that's very much done on purpose to facilitate the otherwise impossibility of sustainably funding now a $22 trillion debt. That's a lot of votes to buy, a lot of reelections purchased.

Just round them up when they cross and ship them back. The cost of that would be infinitely cheaper than the amount of entitlements and government benefits they will receive and never contribute to with the skill set they bring to the economic table here.

Re: Barbara Streisand is seeking asylum in Canada, so I've

Oct 31, 2018, 4:30 PM

You're losing sight of the point. It's not a debate over whether or not we let more people. I get that we need security.

It's the use of the military. It's a waste (BTW, just announced he wants to now send 15,000 troops). The military cannot use force to stop them... not under law, anyway. At best, they stand around and waste money. At worst, something really bad happens and we look pretty #### bad.

And some of the folks here want the latter. They just want violence.

Re: Barbara Streisand is seeking asylum in Canada, so I've

Nov 2, 2018, 1:49 AM

An extreme minority want violence against the mob. It's the modern politicians in favor of this BS, going back to Ted Kennedy's immigration act of 1965(?) and beyond that deserve retribution for their treason.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad we're sending all this firepower...

Oct 31, 2018, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad we're sending all this firepower... ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/An-A10-and-an-Apache-Tomcat-with-two-tanks-of-fuel-each-24374381

I joke sometimes.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:28 PM

I don't think he was serious. Maybe he was just trolling. Sometimes I'm good with a troll. See Felix's troll OP talking about all liberals being bad and hating America.

I talked about invading Mexico and using Delta Farce to troll myself. I think we all might need to lighten up sometimes.

Re: I joke sometimes.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:30 PM

I know you do. I know many others do. I don't include TigerPride20 in those. He's put enough tone in enough posts that he wants some violence.

And I know this "To Kill a Gamecock" guy is sporting a chub for it.

Loosely put...

Oct 31, 2018, 3:36 PM

'I know you don't, but some people here have suggested it. Even in this very thread, no less.
emphasis mine
'Aim small, miss small.' That sounds like good advise sometimes.

Who are the 'others?' It's more likely a joke than a individual's call for violence.

if this gives you a hard-on

Oct 31, 2018, 3:24 PM

you might want to re examine your life.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, so how to I get rid of this Throbin Robin I'm sporting?

Oct 31, 2018, 3:29 PM

How long since you hear that one?

first just wait 4 hours***

Oct 31, 2018, 4:46 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just 66, henry.

Oct 31, 2018, 4:50 PM

I have plenty of lead in my pencil for paper that's high enough quality for me to write on. I'll admit I'm not writing on scrap paper anymore.

Cool. Looks like a lot of med equip and generators.

Oct 31, 2018, 10:44 PM

Good to know we can mobilize resources like this in times of need.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're a little late for Katrina...***

Nov 1, 2018, 7:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing there's a dual purpose here

Nov 1, 2018, 10:34 AM

Gen. Mattis stated our troop deployment is scheduled at 14,000. That's enough to handle the migrant force AND penetrate into Mexico. What's not being reported is that 12 states have activated their National Guard. These are smaller numbers, but 12 STATES is not. Don't forget who facilitates the movement of migrants through Mexico to the US...and the 2.5 Billion they make every year doing it. I think we're about to see this problem dealt with once and for all.

Putting aside the politics of this issue, you gotta admit,

Nov 1, 2018, 10:36 AM

no one does big-league logistics better than our military. They make UPS look like newbs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic