Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MOTHER ######
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1,081

MOTHER ######

Dec 21, 2018, 7:54 AM

Is what I said this morning that woke my wife up.

I had a headache and got up for a glass of water at 6:20Am this morning. Walked past the front door on the way to the kitchen and saw an old black man on a tricycle turning around in the middle of the street. I thought...well it is 6AM so hes probably just going for a morning stroll. There is always people out jogging and walking in the morning so I thought nothing of it really. After taking my GOODY'S(R) headache powder I walked back to the bedroom, past the front door again and saw my neighbors flood lights on. I saw someone trying to open his truck door and thought..'ok my neighbor is usually up pretty early and has people over all the time so whatever'. Then the person went over to his work van and couldnt get in, then back to his truck and couldn't get in. That's when I said 'MOTHER ######'. I ran to the bedroom and grabbed the 870 and went back to the front door. I didn't see the man for a few seconds until he appeared out of the darkness from my other neighbor across the streets driveway headed towards mine. He went up to my truck and thats when I jumped out of the front door and yelled at him to get out of my yard, pointing the shotgun at him. Dude stared at me for a few seconds. I pumped the shotgun and he scattered like a #### roach.

Exciting day at the Cid14 household

I remember telling you guys a while back if I saw someone breaking into my car I would run outside guns blazing in my underwear. Well I was in a tshirt and gym shorts. I should have Lakebum1®'d this guy up.

I'm kind of pis.sed that I had my camera pointed down towards my walkway to catch package thieves. It did pick me up right when i jumped outside tho

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what happened to the tricycle?

Dec 21, 2018, 8:10 AM

Also how big was it? Was it a kid's trike?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

This is what he looked like

Dec 21, 2018, 8:11 AM

On a more serious note tho lol, it was an adult trike with a basket. He had plenty of storage space

Glad you and your stuff are okay.

Dec 21, 2018, 8:10 AM

And kudos to you for showing some control and not blasting off a round.

I know its against the law to shoot someone

Dec 21, 2018, 8:13 AM

On my property if they are not directly threatening my life. Any good lawyer would turn that right around on my head. Now if i was in the truck then it would have been a different story.

a warning shot into the air would have been epic

Dec 21, 2018, 11:16 AM

glad you got rid of that scumbag without having to go to jail.

If I did it probably would have landed some where in mt

Dec 21, 2018, 11:18 AM

pleasant. How far does a 1oz slug travel?

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/winchester-pdx1-12-gauge-shotshells

" So I woke up this morning and someone put a bullet

Dec 21, 2018, 4:21 PM

through my roof. WT F?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just thinking, since we're already here,

Dec 21, 2018, 8:11 AM

maybe a few stills from the shower cam? Video even better, but not being picky.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MOTHER ######

You are my hero. God I love you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would you live where people run at 6 am?

TBH you're kind of asking for an OBED to come through your window.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Why would you live where people run at 6 am?

Dec 21, 2018, 8:17 AM

you just need to focus on chasing varsity cheerleaders and boiled hotdogs. ########

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope your car ends up in a snow bank when you're on empty***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I walk my dog around 6 am***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Why would you live where people run at 6 am? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Interesting euphemism***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:26 AM

Do you even lift, bro?***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:20 AM

Giraffes are naturally strong herbavores***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:21 AM

Next time fire a warning shot into the air 1st

Dec 21, 2018, 8:21 AM

then talk to the would be thief

Did you practice proper tigger finger safety?***

Dec 21, 2018, 8:26 AM

If you don't live in the city, fire off a shot in the air

Dec 21, 2018, 9:03 AM

That way you get an idea of his true top speed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's to hoping someone else shoots and kills him***

Dec 21, 2018, 9:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that what I should have done?

Dec 21, 2018, 9:48 AM

What would Lakebum do?

Lakebum values his freedom

Dec 21, 2018, 10:15 AM

Gotta analyze whether or not you can get away with it. Probably unlikely at 6 am. You don't want police at your house for any reason. Now had you lived in the woods, away from people, and had plenty of time to dispose of the body.....That's a different story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This story has me E-REKT***

Dec 21, 2018, 10:10 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

First of all it wasn’t a tricycle. I prefer my bike being called a 3 wheeler.

Dec 21, 2018, 11:22 AM

Secondly, I was merely looking for my lost puppy whom had gotten out earlier last night; you didn’t have to go waving a gun around in the air. Maybe next time try a conversation and you would have known that I had lost my pup and was just trying to find her.

It’s clearly racist that you saw a black person on a bicycle at 6 am and just assumed I was trying to rob someone... if I had been white I bet you would have invited me in for coffee and helped me find my dog after.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6 AM LOL

Dec 21, 2018, 11:23 AM

I didn't wake up till 10:30 this morning. Feels good Mayne.

better go check your belongings in your car***

Dec 21, 2018, 11:25 AM

Obed

Dec 21, 2018, 1:01 PM

Obed® keep these types on your side of the island

Don't look at me man. The people I hang with are

Dec 21, 2018, 1:04 PM

smart enough to know that there's nothing of value in the car of someone who uses Goody's headache powders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1,081
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic