Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Potential Turmoil for Tavien
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Potential Turmoil for Tavien

Apr 7, 2019, 6:36 PM

https://twitter.com/fast_lane28/status/1114995405777985537?s=21

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Potential Turmoil for Tavien

Apr 7, 2019, 6:36 PM

https://twitter.com/fast_lane28/status/1114711122827935744?s=21

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 6:37 PM

He is going to get tons of PT. What's he worried about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 6:38 PM

yeah I wondered that too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Potential Turmoil for Tavien ]

Could post spring depth chart been announced?

Apr 7, 2019, 6:47 PM

Feaster is a terrific back. Had some health issues and we landed some great talent. I sure hope he stays because he is a key to our success. Either way, I wish him great things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 6:49 PM

I don't know where he would go to get a better opportuinity with more exposure. Everyone uses multiple backs anyway.

I think Feaster is gone. Lyn J is better and prob sees

Apr 7, 2019, 6:55 PM

the writing on the wall.

However, there's always a chance he was just talking about intramurals or girlfriend or whatever.

Re: I think Feaster is gone. Lyn J is better and prob sees

Apr 7, 2019, 7:00 PM

I hope not because he’s better then Dixon breaking through the line and picking his holes. Dixon is really fast but I don’t see the strength through the teeth of the defense - at least not yet. Hope Feaster is just having a bad day and this is not football related

Lyn J is very good...

Apr 7, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I think Feaster is gone. Lyn J is better and prob sees ]

but what have you seen that makes you think he’s better than Feaster? Tavien was the guy making key plays in the national championship while Dixon watched on the bench.

I hope that impatience and foolish pride don’t get the better of the young man. He will be great this year if he stays the course. If we are to get back to the CFP, Tavien Feaster will play a key role in it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd much rather have Feaster. But LynJ is more talented

Apr 7, 2019, 7:07 PM

and if given more responsibility can be great.

He's inconsistent due to lack of experience.

Dixon is not more talented

Apr 7, 2019, 9:36 PM

That is silly. Feaster has 20+ lbs on him and is faster. Dixon is good, but he benefitted greatly from facing gassed teams last year.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Feast is a straight up dude that has the makings for a

Apr 7, 2019, 8:45 PM [ in reply to I think Feaster is gone. Lyn J is better and prob sees ]

monster season here this year. I know ETN is expected to ball out this last year but it's also great for him that he doesn't have to workhorse his way to the top of RB draft boards, he just has to keep getting what he's been getting out of his opportunities and stay fresh.

Lyn-J has definitely shown some chops and he'll hopefully have a ton of opportunities also this season. Plus we have another couple of newbs coming in this summer.

Yesterday certainly wasn't our best looking rushing performance, but I don't think the circumstances of a spring game are any sign for what that means for the year ahead.

Go Tavien! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 6:57 PM

What politics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs to look at...

Apr 7, 2019, 6:58 PM

the bama stable of running backs. On great teams it isn’t unusual or bad to have two or three running backs (and in our case quarterbacks and wide receivers) that rate a first team, starting position on the depth chart.

Feaster, stay the course. You will be a star this year along with ETN, Ross, Higgy, and others. And you will be an NFL RB. Just keep working. You will get yours.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 7:03 PM

As a reminder, everything posted by our players is not about football as they have lives and interests outside of the sport they play.

According to another Clemson site that is the case with his most recent post. Perhaps some of your should also get some outside activities other than following 20 something YO men on Twitter

Apr 7, 2019, 7:06 PM

One thing I can’t understand with today’s generation is cryptic messages on twitter or instagram. It’s obvious this young man has something on his mind....he should just say what’s on his mind. I don’t have twitter so I don’t follow every player but it’s obvious to me there is something bothering this guy. I believe he is a huge part of this team in both talent and leadership but if something is weighing on his mind, tell the coaches, not send out a series of cryptic, confusing messages for speculation to its meaning. Just my thoughts.

Apr 7, 2019, 7:28 PM

Daboallin said:

One thing I can’t understand with today’s generation is cryptic messages on twitter or instagram. It’s obvious this young man has something on his mind....he should just say what’s on his mind. I don’t have twitter so I don’t follow every player but it’s obvious to me there is something bothering this guy. I believe he is a huge part of this team in both talent and leadership but if something is weighing on his mind, tell the coaches, not send out a series of cryptic, confusing messages for speculation to its meaning. Just my thoughts.

Maybe you don’t understand because the massage is not intended for you? Just saying....

Apr 7, 2019, 8:32 PM

It's on twitter, who the eF u think it was intended for specifically; what a dumba$$ reply, just sayin

Apr 7, 2019, 9:14 PM

Never know what these kids are going through, until he says he’s gone I’m going to give the young man the benifit of the doubt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what that means, but Dabo has been

Apr 7, 2019, 7:16 PM

extremely complimentary of Feaster this spring.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I get what he's saying, but he could be talking about anything

Apr 7, 2019, 7:20 PM

Best not to read too much into it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo was also extremely complimentary of Belk***

Apr 7, 2019, 9:37 PM [ in reply to I have no idea what that means, but Dabo has been ]

Snowflake Basher........Out

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic