Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lunger game---If I went drinking with............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 685

Lunger game---If I went drinking with............

Mar 26, 2019, 1:38 PM

Here's a couple predictions off the top of my head of how it would go on a night out with various lungers....not all encompassing or exhaustive...apologies to anyone I left off.

tigermanac®/hotsawce - That friend who gets you into a fight with a random group of meatheads every.single.time.

7spots - you're going to jail.

celtic_tiger® - Like trying to drink with Norm from Cheers. You might have 5 total minutes of conversation because everyone at the bar knows him.

henry® enjoy the happy hour specials because it's highway robbery what these goldanged bars are trying to get for a beer these days.

TOTE1 - that friend you have that when you hang out, you're not entirely sure they're hearing the entire conversation because they're scoping chicks the entire time. You're like "so anyway I'm not sure what to make of the collusion investigation" and they respond with "dude, do you think that chick in the corner farts?"

Tiggity® - You're either going to learn a ton about a topic you'd never heard of before, or wake up in a bucket of ice missing a kidney.

19B® - I'm not sure, we've never been spotted together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

henry has had some unreal bartabs back when he was a drinker

Mar 26, 2019, 1:41 PM

a bakers dozen can get right pricey

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it sad that Henry is 5 times my age

Mar 26, 2019, 1:45 PM

and we have the same opinions on ridiculous beer prices?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never run up a tab.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:20 PM [ in reply to henry has had some unreal bartabs back when he was a drinker ]

Used to keep a pint of Jack in the car and at bars I would go out, take a shot or two, them come back in and sip on beers. Never got more than $20-$25.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always get left of out of these. I fly under the radar

Mar 26, 2019, 1:44 PM

I never even had a know your joungers.

:'(

You need a real name. You got no identity man.

Mar 26, 2019, 1:46 PM

It's like you're known by your serial number.....get somethin' memorable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You probably know me better as

Mar 26, 2019, 1:49 PM

swimmerbabe11

Or a GITT, right?***

Mar 26, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to I always get left of out of these. I fly under the radar ]

@Cid14 had one of those

Mar 26, 2019, 1:46 PM

RIP

Not really fair. I go drinking with myself quite often...

Mar 26, 2019, 1:52 PM

And rarely go to jail.

Allegedly, we were both spotted in Peppino's once.

Mar 26, 2019, 2:08 PM

ALLEGEDLY.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what would be your first thoughts about me? I know I'm

Mar 26, 2019, 3:19 PM

not in the lounge much but take a stab.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we'd be like, drinking and stuff, and I'd tell a joke,

Mar 26, 2019, 4:00 PM

and you'd laugh as you looked into my eyes, and I would do the same to you, and as the evening wore on, it would occur to me that you might be MyfavOrange.

Re: we'd be like, drinking and stuff, and I'd tell a joke,

Mar 26, 2019, 4:50 PM

At first I thought it was heading sexual. ;).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it would also be a diverse crowd. *******

Mar 26, 2019, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey! I feel really very left out and I suspect I'm

Mar 26, 2019, 3:29 PM

the one you've come closest to drinking with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

obed and i have had a beer

Mar 26, 2019, 3:33 PM

i had hair and could walk in those days though

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently he sussed out who I was at Up Stairs Tiger Town

Mar 26, 2019, 3:34 PM

one night many moons ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, apparently I sussed you out at Publix too!

Mar 26, 2019, 3:41 PM

I also had a beer or 4 with Beefsteak® .

It was pretty normal, as you'd expect. Good beer, good times, surrounded by tweaker juggalos as we attempted to look nondescript.

BTW this wasn't supposed to just be my schtick....

Mar 26, 2019, 3:58 PM

feel free to add to the list.

If you went drinking with RH and I, you'd likely

Mar 26, 2019, 4:24 PM

be hearing good music but also wonder if the powder keg was going to be lit.

If you went drinking with Shorty, you'd see he knows everybody, even in Greenville.

Well he does have a RING! ******

Mar 26, 2019, 4:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you went drinking with RH and I, you'd likely

Mar 27, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to If you went drinking with RH and I, you'd likely ]

I never remember walking through downtown greenville when I meet up with you. not sure I have ever even remembered paying the last tab at each spot we choose.

hmmmmm, do you roofie me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, naw, I don't need to do that.***

Mar 27, 2019, 9:37 AM

Ok here's my schtick .....

Mar 26, 2019, 5:22 PM [ in reply to BTW this wasn't supposed to just be my schtick.... ]

I've had pints with many lungers and many more I'd like to raise a pint with.

Only a few have met Chocolate. The below...

Fireball he's always been my wing man but gets me in trouble like sleeping in the car. I remember the first time he met her he asked do you get stuff caught in your fro? Hey that's him.

cmfreeman® Dude is always smiling and we know a mutual friend from Barleys

ringknocker85 He knows his beer and BBQ. Plus makes a mean bottle opener. Oh and loves history geek stuff like me.

OSF® and D. At Full House also on that and other occasions

DGUARCHITECT Ummm nevermind.

I can't list all the lungers I've had pints/shot with. You know who you are.

Sorry ...........

Mar 26, 2019, 6:10 PM

3timeTiger I forgot.

Missing a kidney? Puuuu-leze.

Mar 26, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to BTW this wasn't supposed to just be my schtick.... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahem

Mar 26, 2019, 7:26 PM [ in reply to BTW this wasn't supposed to just be my schtick.... ]

I enjoy a good cerveza.

IF you showed up, that is***

Mar 27, 2019, 9:21 AM

Re: IF you showed up, that is***

Mar 28, 2019, 8:09 AM

Replies: 29
| visibility 685
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic