Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lucas just made a double eagle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Lucas just made a double eagle

Jul 12, 2019, 4:47 PM

With one shot he moves from -5 to -8.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I miss something ,did...

Jul 12, 2019, 4:58 PM

Ping and John Deere merge together.The world's largest Putter...https://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2019/07/10/john-deere-ping-make-design-biggest-anser-putter-ever.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did I miss something ,did...

Jul 12, 2019, 5:06 PM

That was a good deal for ping. All they did was provide some time with their design engineers, and they got some free publicity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is Lucas' hole-out...

Jul 12, 2019, 5:23 PM

albatross that Marshall posted about...https://www.pgatour.com/video/2019/07/12/lucas-glover-s-spectacular-hole-out-albatross-at-john-deere.html

Re: Here is Lucas' hole-out...

Jul 12, 2019, 5:25 PM

Double Eagle

Jul 12, 2019, 5:51 PM

Double eagle, albatross mean the same thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me when he gets a condor***

Jul 12, 2019, 7:00 PM

Jul 12, 2019, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Here is Lucas' hole-out... ]

Very nice shot ... Thanks for posting!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 12, 2019, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Here is Lucas' hole-out... ]

Exactly why golf is the greatest game ever invented. Only sport I know where everyone at least has a chance to pull off one of these!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 10:51 PM

Sorry, but Baseball is the greatest game God ever invented (I won't get into it, but golf is truly one of them, too), although a double eagle is more rare than a hole-in-one. Holy cow...!

Re: Lucas just made a double eagle

Jul 12, 2019, 6:09 PM

Thanks everyone for posting. Unbelievable. Should be sports center play of the day. Odds are 6 million to one!!!! Or at least according to the gw article. I think I heard them say it’s his first in competition... congratulations Lucas. Should get front page coverage mr hood!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfweek.com/2019/07/12/golf-double-eagle-albatross-lucas-glover-pga-tour/amp/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 6:28 PM

You probably recall that JByrd once made a walk off hole in one in a playoff. The only problem was that there was barely any daylight left, and you could barely see it go in even on the replay. At first, he didn't even realize he'd made it.

This was Johnathan's...

Jul 12, 2019, 7:02 PM

4th Win on the PGA Tour that you were talking about as it happen in Las Vegas at the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open back in 2010... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOf8WGCYjQ&t=8s

Re: This was Johnathan's...

Jul 12, 2019, 7:12 PM

That's a great clip. I hadn't seen him discussing the shot until now. Nor had I seen the overhead angle which clearly shows the shot going in. I watched that live but don't remember them showing the overhead angle during the telecast.

Jul 12, 2019, 7:22 PM

I remember seeing that hole in one and hearing North Myrtle Beach's own Kelly Tilghman's voice on the call...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6cDGntICcs

Jul 12, 2019, 7:31 PM

That's another great clip. They must have enhanced that video after the fact, because I don't remember the shot being shown that clearly. Or, maybe it's because I was on my 15th beer at the time.

Jul 12, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: This was Johnathan's... ]

You guys are like magic!!!! Can’t thank all of you posting these clips. So much fun going back and remembering like it was yesterday.

Go Tigers!!!!

Just like Neal made that guy's day on the Par 4 years ago,

Jul 12, 2019, 8:47 PM

Y'all have enriched mine with this thread . . . Thanks to all who shared!!!

Sweet shot by Lucas and awesome memory of J.Byrd!!! Wonderful way to start the evening!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Lucas just made a double eagle ]

Agree with that - kerigantoo !! It definitely deserves front page coverage - a rare rare shot !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

One time we were on the green on a dog leg 4 and some

Jul 12, 2019, 7:27 PM

dude smacked it up about 10 feet from the green. We picked it up and put it in the cup and told him he got a hole in one on a par 4. He's probably still talking about it today lol

J Byrd was a cool dude. I had a few classes with him

Jul 12, 2019, 10:57 PM

Back in the day.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic