Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lucas Glover 3 consecutive Birdies thru 4!***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,394

Lucas Glover 3 consecutive Birdies thru 4!***

Jul 20, 2019, 8:55 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doc is finished with his round . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 10:42 AM

He got as low as -2 but struggled a bit, finishing with his third straight even par round.
Currently resting in a tie for 43rd.

Kyle has also finished, shooting +2 for today and +2 for the Tournament and tied for 54 at the moment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doc is finished with his round . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 12:08 PM

Yeah, hopefully all three will have good rounds tomorrow and get some valuable points as well as $$$. I’m happy with all making the cut and Doc is probably our best to win a major soon.

Kyle, Sam and Lucas have the game but all three can’t seem to control their misses where bogey at worst and chances to save par.

It’s tough to win on any tour!!! The group of golfers with 10+ tour wins is very exclusive but I sure wish we could get us a Tiger that would make it to the twenty win club...

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lucas Glover 3 consecutive Birdies thru 4!***

Jul 20, 2019, 12:00 PM

Yeah, and now look where he’s at.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our guys kept their heads down . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 12:11 PM

It was a grind for all three . . . Proud of them!!!

Watching the guys in the Top 1/3 of the field is a different story . . . They are aggressively attaching whenever possible . . . They appear to be a much more comfortable with their game and the course . . . Never thought I'd see the scores this low this weekend!!!

Lucas has finished now . . . Shot an Even Par Round and sits @ -1 for the Tournament . . . Tied for 37th currently

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our guys kept their heads down . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 2:04 PM

It was a grind but it takes a bit of luck at the open too. Early morning players had a nasty wind on the back nine... now it’s died down.

You can hit a good shot and get a bad bounce and just the opposite too... but more with conditions too.

Tomorrow's Forecast @ The Open . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 7:19 PM

Is suppose to be more blustery and rainy . . .

Tough conditions to Rally in . . . also tough conditions to hold the lead . . . anything can and usually does happen!!!

I'll catch a bit of it before whacking it around myself tomorrow afternoon!!!

Here's to hoping ALL TIGERS hit it and score well!!!!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,394
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic