Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love to See
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,243

Love to See

Feb 5, 2019, 7:43 PM

fat..s traitor ZW and Weasel Coach K Lose !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love to See

Feb 5, 2019, 7:50 PM

How is Zion a traitor?

Feb 5, 2019, 7:51 PM

Raised in SC. Abandoned his home state.

How would you label Justyn Ross?

Feb 5, 2019, 8:04 PM

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: How would you label Justyn Ross?

Feb 5, 2019, 9:59 PM

I label JR as a Clemson legend in the making . So glad he chose to come to Clemson for his college life .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 6, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Love to See ]

Jackson Carman?
Look at our attendance. Look at our lack of passion for the sport of basketball....
Jackson Carman chose us over Ohio State which is clearly better in football than we are in basketball. Is he a traitor? Absolutely not

Feb 5, 2019, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Love to See ]

Weasel Coach K abandoned his principles for "one and done" talent and ZW abandoned the state that gave him the chance to play so that idiot on espn can wet his pants all over him.

Feb 5, 2019, 9:56 PM

True or not but so far everything in the FBI NCAAB scandal has proved true but supposedly Zion's parents were given $100k, a free apt, and a decent paying job. Read the disclosures from reports. He was offered more from Kansas or Oregon but they wanted family close available to watch.

Say what you want, he went to the money. The only reason the NCAA is saying they cant progress until 2020 is because they know they would shut down the whole 2019 season and cost billions. The NCAA is a much bigger sham than I ever thought! They know their best teams are 100% guilty and can't afford a year. So let the 1&dones go then slap people on the wrist .

If indeed true

Feb 6, 2019, 10:53 AM

I’ll never understand why ZW would do that. Duke or anyone would have taken him. Play one year then head to the NBA. If money is what’s important, money he was gonna receive regardless.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,243
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic