Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Christian seemed to be surprised & bummed twice when losing award via live tv.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,405

Christian seemed to be surprised & bummed twice when losing award via live tv.

Dec 7, 2018, 8:02 AM

The guy really felt, like us, that he was the better postion player..than the Bammer & Wildcat players chosen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like Deshaun he will be fine

Dec 7, 2018, 8:08 AM

And he will make the guys around him better too. If they had an award for that (and the voting was legit). He would win hands down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Christian seemed to be surprised & bummed twice when losing award via live tv.

Dec 7, 2018, 8:15 AM

Perhaps he can show a mistake was made in the next 2 games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing some more light off your bubble, wrong again,

Dec 7, 2018, 9:10 AM

He may have been disappointed, but he displayed no dismay in my view. He took it like a gentleman!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those who make these

Dec 7, 2018, 10:16 AM

Selections decided to spread the wealth around so Wilkins was allowed only one honor, but the one he received was by far the best of all others. The Campbell award is equivelant to the Heisman only it considers the academic side of a player. That is a huge honor for CW and the Clemson Tigers.

one thing we can all agree on....

Dec 7, 2018, 10:48 AM

no way in he$$ would Jackson have won the Campbell award. Couldn't even spell it.

Re: Christian seemed to be surprised & bummed twice when losing award via live tv.

Dec 7, 2018, 10:30 AM

He along with the rest of the team was limited on snaps compared to the rest. Clemson's backups have played more meaningful snaps than any team in the country. Had our defensive line had to play as many snaps as the winners had to play their numbers would have been a lot higher. Clelin was a prime example had he played the snaps that others played he would have had somewhere near 20 sacks. The depth at Clemson is far better than any team in the country including Bama. This was true on offense as well. That RB from Wisconsin had over 100 more carries than ETN and 500 more yard rushing. Had ETN carried the ball even 5 more times a game and he would have pushing 2000 yards on the year. In return we have the depth to compete and beat anyone in the country. Go Tigers beat Notre Dame.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet he was truly surprised when he won the Campbell Award

Dec 7, 2018, 12:45 PM

Actually, I believe Christian was just being who he is, and it's natural to be disappointed. I prefer it to being fake. Didn't he say that we should all be ourselves?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic