Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look i get many of you,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Look i get many of you,

Mar 20, 2019, 12:11 AM

think the NIT is terrible, but a great way to get some momentum in this program would be to have all these young underclassmen be apart of a run to New York in the NIT final four. I am really happy we won today, and am hoping we can keep the momentum going against Furman or Witchita State.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look i get many of you,

Mar 20, 2019, 3:45 AM

Well we could be like the coots and staying home?

Mar 20, 2019, 6:36 AM

Yay.
What could be more exciting?

Mar 20, 2019, 8:31 AM

It was good to see Simms, Trapp, and Newman playing important minutes last night. Of course, they have been playing all year but it looked like Brownell might have been emphasizing giving them a little more opportunity last night. Hopefully more of the young guys will get plenty of minutes in a few games over the next few weeks that can carry over to next year. We are going to need a couple guys to step up their game big time to be competitive in conference next year for sure. It would also be nice to see Reed, Thomas, Skara, and Mitchell go out on as high a note as possible at this point!

Mar 20, 2019, 8:34 AM

I agree with you! I dont know why there are so many negative posters. They all complain about the tournament and the attendance, but I bet a bunch of them didnt even attend 1 basketball game this season.

Im glad we are in this tournament and the team has an opportunity to go to New York. I had fun at the NiT game. I hope everyone can get behind this team and send the seniors out on a good note.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year I become a Golden Tiger...50 year

Mar 20, 2019, 9:14 AM

anniversary since my graduation.

All of these years, including my four at CU, I have celebrated all victories...regardless of venue or sport.

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^ Real Fan ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mar 20, 2019, 9:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^^^^^^ Real OLD Fan ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mar 21, 2019, 1:29 PM

fify

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: This year I become a Golden Tiger...50 year

Mar 20, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to This year I become a Golden Tiger...50 year ]

It drives some people nuts when Clemson wins a basketball game. Worst kind of fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 12:02 PM

A real Clemson fan will never be happy with any loss in any sport regardless of how much they dislike the coach. I hated when it got close to Saturday when Tommy West was the FB HC, I hated them bc most of them were very painful. I knew in my heart that all those losses would end in TW being fired and a another HC would come in and hopefully do a better job. I have never wished for, and I never was never happy for a loss and it didn't matter who the HC was or how much I didn't like them, but a loss for our Tigers in anything is painful for me, and I will always hope for wins regardless if I like or hate the coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to This year I become a Golden Tiger...50 year ]

Yep, every win is a great win, just as a loss is always painful at some level, and that depends on how much you love Clemson sports, and I take a loss pretty hard!!! Congrats Hartins on your 50, and I hope that God will bless you with another 50!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 1:28 PM

can't take the losses either.especially fb.never watch the replays.the wins I could watch forever.right now i'm enjoying rewatching each and every game of the 15-0 season.icing on the cake is how much mental anguish it must cause the usucs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 21, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to This year I become a Golden Tiger...50 year ]

first time I've heard it and like the sound of golden tiger.got that moniker last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 21, 2019, 12:25 PM

I dont know about gaining any momentum for next year, but its good Trapp is getting more experience.

The Music City Bowl used to be Tommy Bowden's

Mar 21, 2019, 12:40 PM

catapult to the next season's glory

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Music City Bowl used to be Tommy Bowden's

Mar 21, 2019, 1:57 PM

Yes, but that was better than not even a thought of a bowl game. In those days if we won, it was a championship for me. In the 1981 season we got to taste a real championship, and now these days we get to gobble the down bc we know that another delightful championship win is just around the corner waiting on us, Clemson and the Clemson fan base to bring it home to be stored in a National Championship trophy case built just for National Championship trophy's!!! I'll love everyone for as long as it last!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic