Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lloyd all time scar commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Lloyd all time scar commit

May 27, 2019, 4:28 PM

He’s #6 best ever commit for scar, and he would only be #6 overall in Clemson’s 2020 class thus far...and we have more to go. (Per 247)

Nothing to see here

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really, if there's truly nothing to see here...

May 27, 2019, 4:33 PM

why are so many making such an issue of it?

If that's the place this young person and his family make "home" in the end, then good for them.

I hope he has a wonderful, healthy career with 1 guaranteed loss every November's end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really, if there's truly nothing to see here...

May 27, 2019, 4:39 PM

That's me, as long as they lose every November between the 22nd and the 27th, I don't care a thing about them!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really, if there's truly nothing to see here...

May 27, 2019, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Really, if there's truly nothing to see here... ]

That’s my point. We are in rare air as far as recruiting right now. No need to raise issue with a bag man, or anything else negative. We are killing it right now and we can’t get everyone.

Clemson's class is #1 last I checked on 247, not necessary

May 27, 2019, 5:00 PM

to force rank this Scar commit among Clemson's class to shine a light on the fine work Dabo and staff are doing.

They're pegging the needle.

Those small percentages and rankings really are nothing more than fan fodder/trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe some of us truly care about the kid

May 27, 2019, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Really, if there's truly nothing to see here... ]

and don't want him to make the worst decision of his life living in one of the worst cities in America getting one of the worst educations possible and playing for one of the worst programs in college football.

But hey, if you wanna just stand there and allow it to happen, then that's between you and the good Lord.

That's big of you & the lord, but if that was my "modus"...

May 27, 2019, 4:55 PM

every CU student would have made far better choices, ones they likely weren't capable of making.

No, I'll continue to praise young people for furthering their HS education, but maybe that's just me; there are much worse options.

While you were gone

May 27, 2019, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Really, if there's truly nothing to see here... ]

This place has the obsessive USC disease

Obsessive

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, no shyatt brother. CU's won CFP titles, ACC titles...

May 27, 2019, 5:09 PM

5 in a row versus that program in the midlands with absolutely no end in sight.

The national eye is squarely focused on 2 programs - Clemson & Alabama, with a modicum of others playing for the right to get boat-raced in the semis by the finalists above.

It's not remotely close.

Is that obsessive cluckpulsive?***

May 27, 2019, 7:14 PM [ in reply to While you were gone ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because it’s so unusual.***

May 27, 2019, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Really, if there's truly nothing to see here... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Haha, what's up t_s? Your world's been good to you I hope..

May 27, 2019, 5:14 PM

Sad news out of Maui, another Tiger in the surf?

Every day and in every way life just keeps getting better and better

May 27, 2019, 5:30 PM

Yes sad.
And right after the joyous finding of a hiker alive that was lost on Maui for 17 days.
Unreal.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Lloyd all time scar commit

May 27, 2019, 6:00 PM

To me, this is just another opportunity for another decootment. What are the odds on him actually enrolling? I say 3 to 1 no.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lloyd all time scar commit

May 27, 2019, 6:49 PM

I just looked it up and Clemson is 20-10 in football vs the coots during my life time. That’s a hell of a lot better than being 10-20 in that same stretch. One RB isn’t gonna change there history. I really don’t think the kid will stick with the commitment after seeing what happens to them this year. They will be sub .500 and Muschump will be on the hot seat. The question I have is which sucker will take the job next?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of time for him to change his mind.***

May 27, 2019, 7:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic