Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Line up change vs. SCAR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,074

Line up change vs. SCAR

Mar 2, 2013, 7:10 AM

I'm not a baseball coach or a coach for that matter, but why do you think Jack changed the line up so drastically last night? I understand trying to find a line up to get some more offensive productivity and trying to find the best line up possible, but why against SCAR? I just don't understand. Maybe we can pick up the next 2. Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Line up change vs. SCAR

Mar 2, 2013, 8:30 AM

He can change it all he wants. We aint got the ballers to compete and win on a consistent basis. We might pull out a game here an there against top tier teams, baseball is that that way (ie liberty). Clemson Baseball is a shell of what it used to be. We need recruiters. That said, its not the players fault, I think they are trying...but it's just obvious the talent gap against top teams.

How he shook it up is the problem. He took a guy that was an

Mar 2, 2013, 8:36 AM

Infielder in high school, and junior college and says "Hey you go play outfield tonight." It's not the local rec league. You can't just stick somebody out in the outfield. I don't blame Kennedy for the dropped fly ball. He was being asked to play a position for which he was unprepared. He almost dropped the first fly that was hit to him. We're not going to score many as it is. You can't experiment in games with new positions and give up more runs when you know you're probably not going to score many.

Re: How he shook it up is the problem. He took a guy that was an

Mar 2, 2013, 9:19 AM

That's what I couldn't understand either; Putting Kennedy in the outfield and he was listed as an infielder; and start him in a big game against our top rival

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2013, 10:28 AM

I hope like crazy JL goes with what has worked so far this season. The experiment phase should be done for right now. This is SCAR. Go get it done. Go Tigers!

Trying to get another right hand batter in the game

Mar 2, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: How he shook it up is the problem. He took a guy that was an ]

vs a tough lefty. Made sense in the abstract but not in the execution. Not rocket science.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Mar 2, 2013, 12:56 PM [ in reply to How he shook it up is the problem. He took a guy that was an ]

Dont question Jack. It is not allowed on this board. Deroberts will come and call you names.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

really

Mar 2, 2013, 11:13 AM

It dont matter what he is listed at the college level I would hope and prey u can catch a fly ball. They do that in the infield too. Thats all on Kennedy no one else...my 8 yr old can catch a pop up its elementary fundamentals. I just hope tjey learned from their mistakes and have a good season. Im tired off average teams. The only program I see is the football team making strides to greatness. Just pur the money in bball and baseball and get us back to greatness. We dont need to fire the HC's just maybe do something with looking at asst. or something like that...but anyways just PLAY BALL AND BLEED ORANGE AND ALWAYS LOVE THE PAW......GO TIGERS

Mar 2, 2013, 12:34 PM

Obviouly you are not a baseball coach. Kennedy was in the line up because he is a right handed batter to go against a left handed pitcher. Perfect baseball sense. I am not a Jack fan but the change made sense to me. And unlike most of you I was at the game and all of the games for years.

Mar 2, 2013, 12:56 PM

Then why was he in the Outfield...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,074
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic