Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on my pos baby mama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Update on my pos baby mama

Oct 21, 2019, 1:33 PM

So now she doesn’t even have enough money to live here so her and BF and baby are going to move to Pennsylvania bc his parents can provide a free rental house they own. But this puts her 8 hour drive away from my 3 children.

My oldest 11, has been working hard in therapy to forgive his mom and learn to trust her but now she is just going to leave and break his heart again. Maybe it’s all for the best, i personally would love for her to leave but bc of my children I wish she wouldn’t abandon them again. Oh well, it will prob work out for the best I hope.

She asked me for the rent money and although I have it I can’t give her money. I ain’t doing it. She isn’t my problem anymore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like ripping off a bandaid***

Oct 21, 2019, 1:35 PM

t's and p's for your little ones

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Like snatching out a butthook***

Oct 21, 2019, 1:42 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

In all seriousness, when I read these, the image I get in my

Oct 21, 2019, 1:36 PM

head is that your ex is Jenny from Forrest Gump.

Not to imply that you're Forrest though....you're more of a Lt. Dan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JohnFBell, you got new legs.

Oct 21, 2019, 5:03 PM

JohnFBell, I got you some ice cream. JohnFBeeell, ice cream.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The first few times my pops didn't call/message

Oct 21, 2019, 1:37 PM

me on a birthday, I was mad.

Now, I'm glad. The further I am from that whole side of my family - the better.

What doesn't kill us..........

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, she sounds like a total trainwreck. Really couldn't

Oct 21, 2019, 1:43 PM

imagine up and abandoning your kids like that. Honestly sounds like she's probably not too far from ODing or something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on my pos baby mama

Oct 21, 2019, 1:52 PM

Although hard on your kids to lose their mother (to distance) it may end up being the best thing for them long term. As they age, they will begin to realize who she is and the decisions she made.

Godspeed brother

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

how many days til she ask for moving expenses

Oct 21, 2019, 1:56 PM

best wishes

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better her be gone all together, than in and out.

Oct 21, 2019, 2:07 PM

Keep getting them the therapy they need, and in the end it'll probably be best. Sucks man.. Sorry your kids are going through it.

Hardest thing to do is watch your kid hurt when there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

GO TIGERS!!

Oct 21, 2019, 2:09 PM

Good job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if anyone has already asked this butt

Oct 21, 2019, 2:13 PM

pigs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Im only friends w FB Coach SC on buddy book,

Oct 21, 2019, 4:45 PM

But you are welcome to friend me and you can see pics. I wouldn’t post them on here as much as I dislike the women.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's a strong Mr. Ed 4

Oct 22, 2019, 8:12 AM

Now the new one is the one you want pigs of

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

already got one, thanks***

Oct 22, 2019, 9:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Never, I mean never ever let her know she can hurt you...

Oct 21, 2019, 4:58 PM

by hurting your children.

This is how I work, I do what I think is right and let God handle His end. You just have to trust that He's still on the throne, John.

The kids are going to have to face the reality that their mother loves herself and her dope more than she loves them. There is nothing you can do to stop it and nothing you should do to accelerate that process. Life is hard, postone them realizing it as long as you can.

If there's anything positive you can do it's spend time with them which will express your sympathy and concern for their pain. You can share the burden. Sorry to put this on you but you're their next best hope for a mama. Whatever it takes.

I have done that twice with two of my grandchildren.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job not giving her that money.

Oct 21, 2019, 4:59 PM

Let them run to PA. Odds are that welcome is bound to wear thin pretty soon. As long as your kids aren't in that #### that is okay. The hard part is going to be when she comes crawling back this way. She'll use the kids for something.

I feel real bad for your oldest. At least I was 21 before learning my mother was a drain that could only be trusted so far.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of two ways

Oct 22, 2019, 6:46 AM

I know a good lawyer

OR

Oct 22, 2019, 7:37 AM

Can't you just explain to your 11 year old that his Mom doesnt have money so she has to move, but that she loves him? It's part of life.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic