Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's consider how pathetic the ACC Coastal is.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,274

Let's consider how pathetic the ACC Coastal is.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:03 AM

Pitt is leading the division with three to play. Pitt is not yet bowl eligible. Think about that.

Other than UNC, and Duke, every other coastal team has a scenario where they could win the division. Admittedly some of those scenarios are huge long shots.

Pitt plays VT at home followed by road games at Wake and Miami. I can't say any of those are gimmies for Pitt.

UVA needs two Pitt losses and must win out. They have road games at GT and at VT to finish the season. Neither of those are sure fire wins for the Cavs.

VT, Saturday's game at Pitt is huge. VT only has one divisional ACC loss. They win Saturday and then they control their destiny. Their finishing schedule: at Pitt, home for UM and UVA.

GT, yes GT, has a long shot chance. They cannot finish tied with Pitt or Duke. Pitt as we know does not have any easy schedule coming home. GT needs Pitt to lose all three. GT must win out with remaining ACC games home versus UM and at UVA. They also need Duke to lose one more. We all know that's a certainty.

Duke really has no chance having already lost to UVA, VT and Pitt in the division.

Miami has a long shot chance as well. With divisonall losses to Duke and UVA, they need UVA to lose two of three. They need Duke to lose one more. The Canes must win out. Their schedule: at GT, at VT, home versus Pitt.

The only thing that is certain. UNC ain't makin it in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's consider how pathetic the ACC Coastal is.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:07 AM

I think VT will win the coastal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Entire ACC is pathetic outside of Clemson

Nov 9, 2018, 7:14 AM

NC State at 14? Does committee even watch these teams. Pure garbage

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami has been eliminated per ESPN***

Nov 9, 2018, 7:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,274
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic