Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look at the numbers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Look at the numbers

Jun 26, 2019, 8:05 AM

Paperwork says

340 something Clemson players have been tested for PED's by Clemson over the last 4 years ,ZERO positive.

Now , 2 numbers no one else is mentioning

About 30 have been tested by the NFL(combine) over those same 4 years. Zero positives

What Sucacocoff doesn't tell you,because Clemson has made the Playoff 4 years in a row ,and only Playoff teams are tested, another 80 have been tested by the NCAA,totaling to only 3 tests returning a positive for PED type substance.

That's around 450 tests on Clemson football players in 4 years and ONLY 3 positives. Real numbers show that the epidemic is just a figment of some peoples' imagination and, even, Walt is right this time.

https://twitter.com/deptulahasrage/status/1143318305312296961

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at the numbers

Jun 26, 2019, 8:28 AM

"Twenty-plus-year career, 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition. Never a failed test. I rest my case."

- Lance Armstrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 26, 2019, 8:31 AM

Do you use non-stick aluminum foil to make your hats or what ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I doubt that one's bright enough to make his/her own hat.***

Jun 26, 2019, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Look at the numbers ]

maybe your coots should worry about giving juco's tryouts in order to get scholly offers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have no case

Jun 26, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Look at the numbers ]

As pointed out ,your fanbase and Sucacocoff are the only ones' still interested in this. I understand it. unless something happens on the inside, nothing nd noone from the outside is gonna stop the Clemson train. you're just on the tracks about to get ran over.

Besides, it's apples and oranges. Lance's case had nothing to do with Ostarine, a substance that supplement companies(6) are sueing each other over the other putting it into their products without listing it.

Re: You have no case

Jun 26, 2019, 9:48 AM

It’s a shame you don’t realize your logic mirrored perfectly with what Lance Armstrong used to argue.

I don’t really care about the ostarine. I wish I could find some free ostarine in a supplement.

I just find your arguing style hilarious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 10:03 AM

So you are arguing that an unpaid college kid is using sophisticated masting techniques like Armstrong to hide their doping. Very intelligent!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he is trying to 'splain away 5 years of beat downs and

Jun 26, 2019, 10:39 AM

more on the horizon....

Jun 26, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: You have no case ]

The USPS cycling teams budget was like $15 million. Clemson’s athletic department is like $110 million plus.

Jun 26, 2019, 1:06 PM

Oh, now it makes sense. You have determined that the Clemson program is feeding their players PED's and using masting techniques to hide it. The 3 positives was just a miscalculation by someone which allowed the PED to show up in tests. Do I have your logic correct?

I think you mean, "masking" **

Jun 26, 2019, 1:38 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: You have no case ]

What’s hilarious is losing 28-0.
To VIRGINIA.
in a BOWL GAME.
SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dude, you know Virgina was tearin' up some Skittles before

Jun 26, 2019, 6:08 PM

that game!!

do you think Dabo is letting him team use PED knowingly***

Jun 26, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: You have no case ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s break down your logic then

Jun 26, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Look at the numbers ]

Explain the clean tests the 2 months prior and month after for all 3 players tested positive and only a trace amount found in November.

If it really was systemic why did only 3 test positive one time?

Or just keep your desperate narrative alive that that’s why you’re so far behind as a program. Whichever is easier.

Re: Let’s break down your logic then

Jun 26, 2019, 9:49 AM

Considering Clemson won’t release the details of your testing program and ostarine investigation, any comment would just be conjecture.

Re: Let’s break down your logic then

Jun 26, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Let’s break down your logic then ]

Wouldn't it help squelch this if Clemson would release the results of their investigation? I get they have no obligation to do so, but in the absence of doing so you leave it to fans talking heads to speculate.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't wait to put this effort on the field instead of on the

Jun 26, 2019, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Look at the numbers ]

computer! Tick tock!

Jun 26, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Look at the numbers ]

You seem to be pretty good at finding years old quotes. See if you can find any from the coot steroid era. I think that episode resulted in the whole program being subject to NCAA sanctions. Or maybe you can find some on Roger's coke habit. I've often wondered how many games he played when high.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic