Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let it Go
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,048

Let it Go

Feb 20, 2019, 8:51 AM

Let this season play out . If we end up with 18-19 wins I don't see how you justify firing a coach based on our dismal tradition ? If next year turns out to be the season all are predicting then you are on solid terms to make a move and BB would have had 10 full years. I happen to think there is some young talent here and we might be a little better than all the doomsayers are predicting. Just relax and let it go until the end of next season. Most Clemson fans only care about the spring game anyway !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let it Go

Feb 20, 2019, 10:08 AM

Don't worry, the season will play out. And the chips will fall where they may.
I have read comments this morning that the fans don't get behind the team, and then I see here where you think that most only care about the Spring Game.
Seems we have a mixed bag here.
All I know is we have a basketball program that can't seem to put together two halves of a game, are up for one, get worn down in another, miss free throws that would win a game, then allow the opposing team to drive to the basket for a last-second shot to win a game.
I think it's called inconsistency, and that is what we have had for 8, going on 9 years.
Maybe next year will be the year. If not we will be sitting here on 02/20/2020 having this same discussion.

Re: Let it Go

Feb 20, 2019, 10:12 AM

Even with a bad season next year, he is likely to become our all time winningest BB coach.

Which only underscores the sad reality of Clemson basketball.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,048
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic