Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season:

Jun 3, 2019, 10:46 AM

A genius on FGF posted:
"Muschamp is getting it done on the recruiting trail and he ain't finished. Ya have to like who he is bringing in and how well he recruits positions. He has a good group of recruiters and they ain't lazy or satisfied with a half ### effort from each other. Looking two or three years down the road we will be a contender not to mention this year could bring surprises also if we stay healthy in key spots. Getting quality players committing leads to those players talking to other players and the wheels begin rolling. I see that happening, sometimes your best recruiters are high level commitments. Great players make great coaches just like Bama. Saban is no coaching genius he just has great players just like Dabo and he can line up against most teams and win with his name. Muschamp is on the road to getting those type of players the figures don't lie we just have to wait for that winning wheel to soon roll around soon. I'm excited about the future because of what I see not because I'm one of those dreaded "sunshine pumpers" y'all love to hammer so much....lol. Just follow the bouncing ball and you'll see, never doubt jimnasium and I have spoken."

My favorite part is: "Saban is no coaching genius he just has great players just like Dabo and he can line up against most teams and win with his name."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season:

Jun 3, 2019, 10:51 AM

Gee. This guy thinks that Dabo and Saban just Recruit and throw their players out on the Field and win. What a yuts. Coaching and development is the KEY.

Jun 3, 2019, 11:12 AM

Looks like they're headed for another preseason national championship. They have so many.

Jun 3, 2019, 11:30 AM

I wonder if the U of SCAR coaches will give their players participation trophies for 3rd or 4th place in the SEC East this year? Would an unearned ring be out of order?

Jun 3, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season: ]

POTD

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season: ]

No other University has more preseason SEC Championships, Natties, WRUs, QBUs, DLUs and Dumbchit U's, than our instate Delusional's!!

I preordain the UoSC the new bretheren of most delusional fanbase in all of rhe Southland! Congrats!

Jun 3, 2019, 11:12 AM

MMMMM! I think he needs to rethink this statement.

" I'm excited about the future because of what I see not because I'm one of those dreaded "sunshine pumpers" y'all love to hammer so much"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 11:47 AM

Their logic goes something like this: Muschamp lands a coveted player and it means they are on their way to greatness. Muschamp misses out on a coveted player and " it isn't about star level. It's about fitting the system" and they are on their way to greatness. Every single year the gap between their talent and that of Clemson and UGA widens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute how you snuck in your leghumpers with us there

Jun 6, 2019, 9:41 AM

at the end.

Laughing out loud cute.

Carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 3, 2019, 11:48 AM

So Muscoot is doing a great job recruiting?!? Lets see what the recruiting services say about that:

247 Composite: Tigers, Number 1, 293.03 points. Coots. #18, 149.25!

Rivals: Tigers, #1, 2526 points. Coots, #17, 794 points.

So the Tigers are about 3 times the Rivals points and about 2 times the 247 points...

But, Muscoot is doing a great recruiting and it will show in the next couple of years!?!? I agree with the second part of that, not the first! Looks like three or four more added to the 5 bomb! Unfortunately, that should take care of Muscoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 3:08 AM

I didnt realize they were doing that well. top 20 isn't so bad and I recall the days we had to look up to see it ourselves. But it matters little. they still have to overcome a curse which has plagued them for a very long time.

Jun 4, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season: ]

Well, we must admit that Muschamp's recruiting has picked up a bit, but that was inevitable, it couldn't have been much worse. Based on last years results and level of talent, almost every recruit saw the excellent chance of early playing time.

On the other hand, with the current roster filled with 4**** and 5***** players, Dabo can't assure a recruit early playing time but he can offer them an opportunity to show him they are capable of early playing time. The object of recruiting is to get the best players who fit the mold demanded by Dabo and staff and they have proven to be successful in their efforts. We will never be able to successfully recruit every prospect at the top of our board but, rest assured, we will get our fair share.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 11:55 AM

They get excited every year, and then the season starts, and the reality sets in that they aren't very good. They will be leg-humping their big brother Alabama, or whatever the flavor of their conference is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just wait til year after next. Or the year after that.***

Jun 4, 2019, 12:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Just wait til year after next. Or the year after that.***

Jun 5, 2019, 5:21 PM

And so on, and so on, and so on, etc. Same s--t, different day.

Jun 4, 2019, 3:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Lamecox fans getting excited about the 2019 season: ]

This will be the year they hate Bama because bammer will steamroll them early in the season. Mark my words, they will be pulling for either aTm because they almost beat them or they will be pulling for Auburn. Since they get embarrassed by Bama early they will have to swing their allegiance until its time for Bama to play Clemson, then of course they have to pull for bammer again. Talking about most fair-weather delusional fans in the world.

Notice that all other SEC that have relevant respect in the Conference thank us for whipping Bama. But dirtpeckers need Sec success so they still feel some relevance in the sporting world.

Jun 5, 2019, 5:24 PM

So well said. They covet what they do not have, and they lust after what we have in their hearts, and it eats them up inside. I am very happy about that.

So is Saban just a “cheerleader,” too?

Jun 3, 2019, 12:10 PM

Cuz that’s what those bozos still call Dabo... and they are the same now apparently.

I don’t know if Muschump will match their success. He might be too football smart and not CEO enough.

??

~JKB

Jun 3, 2019, 12:34 PM

I cannot wait until the chickens run into the Bama/UGA/CLEMSON buzz-saws. Gonna be some blood-splattered chickens all over the place.

I am very certain

Jun 3, 2019, 12:38 PM

That Coach Swinney sleeps well at night even though the chickens are about to start their run to greatness!

Jun 3, 2019, 1:28 PM

I love watching their preseason optimism soar, expectations are high and excitement in the air.....only to come crashing back to the earth like a rock dropped from an airplane!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 1:44 PM

“Jimnasium is smart and knows a lot about football.”
- said no one ever

This IS next year?***

Jun 3, 2019, 3:06 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 3:09 PM

I love this! Every year you see this hint of optimism only to see it come crumbling down by week 2. The more optimism, the more tears will flow.

With their schedule they will be in for some epic beat downs

Jun 3, 2019, 3:13 PM

this year. lol

To be optimistic about 2019 for SCar fans -

Jun 4, 2019, 1:31 AM

Is just mind-boggling. A great season would be 5&7. I think the key to their season is the UNC game. They drop that one & 3 or 4 wins is the likely scenario.

From the fan's post here, I'm guessing it was written after (minimum) 1/2 case of beer....while driving too.

Re: To be optimistic about 2019 for SCar fans -

Jun 4, 2019, 9:44 AM

You have to take into consideration that they had a moral victory of only losing by 3 touchdowns to the TIGERS
Last November. It is quite entertaining to watch as they go thru the same cycle of excitement to I’m not going back until we take football seriously every year.

Re: To be optimistic about 2019 for SCar fans -

Jun 4, 2019, 10:25 AM

This year I do not expect to see BV running any experimental defensive sets or coverages to allow Scar to run up the score on Clemson. The "3 TD difference" is as big a fairy tale as the "5 point difference" of a few years ago.

Think this year will be a big score.

Jun 5, 2019, 9:38 PM

Too many deserving WRs and RBs that want to score not to get 9 TDs or so. I'm calling it 82-10.

They get Alabama in game #3. Reality will set in pretty

Jun 4, 2019, 9:51 AM

quick. Saban could take Muschump's team and keep it much closer than Muschump will with his own team.

Which one of you guys wrote this?***

Jun 4, 2019, 11:56 AM

Jun 6, 2019, 2:14 AM

I see the start of something big with the Coots. 0 wins, 21 losses are doable and a goal they can shoot for. The cycle could end up in the bottom of a river.

Jun 6, 2019, 9:34 AM

If you look at their recruiting without comparing it to Clemson's, then yes, they are actually doing a pretty good job. If they land Burch, they should be excited about their class.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic