Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Many of you guys amaze me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Many of you guys amaze me

Aug 7, 2019, 5:01 PM

You play right into the trap PF sets for you and he’s off somewhere laughing his aas off because he’s won again. He is making a fool out of you and you continue to allow it

You only beat him when you totally neglect him. And you can’t do that. Sad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why, thank you Forest! The admiration of my peers has

Aug 7, 2019, 5:04 PM

always been a goal for me. I think it is because I am a Libra, but I could be wrong.... but I digress!

Thanks again for making me feel special!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Why, thank you Forest! The admiration of my peers has

Aug 7, 2019, 6:21 PM

Don’t thank me. Thank Paul. My ratings stay the same!!!

Re: Why, thank you Forest! The admiration of my peers has

Aug 7, 2019, 6:55 PM

..... ratings stay the same" ..... which is lower than Uncle Bill's! :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only hope the ACC Network is smart enough

Aug 7, 2019, 5:11 PM

to not hire PF, but to get a great "snake oil salesman" like PF. He's exactly as you say, but he's the "talk of the town". He's thought about this narrative since January and waits until right before the season to talk about it...brilliant. I personally don't watch/listen, but I get more than I want here on TN.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al & WORLD CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: I only hope the ACC Network is smart enough

Aug 7, 2019, 6:18 PM

Sorry. I’m only allowed one TU!

A few years ago, a friend of mine and I begged a host on

Aug 7, 2019, 7:06 PM [ in reply to I only hope the ACC Network is smart enough ]

WCCP to let US DO A FIFTEEN minute show. I was going to call it,"The Drive By". Yessir, we were going to get on there and make some blasphemous statements about The Coots and The Bulldogs....and then leave......Paul would have been proud.

The purpose of a snake oil salesman is to

Aug 8, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to I only hope the ACC Network is smart enough ]

Sell snake oil. Why would ESPN hire a non snake oil salesman to sell their snake oil?

If they were smart they should get the most agreeable person they can find to be an ACC homer. Kirt Hebstreirt would be perfect.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Good question...wonder who will be ACCN's resident troll***

Aug 8, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to I only hope the ACC Network is smart enough ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Many of you guys amaze me

Aug 7, 2019, 5:20 PM

I find these PF squabbles fun and entertaining. It's a lot more interesting than a never-ending list of stores with coke bottles.

Aug 7, 2019, 5:59 PM

Oh, I find those coke bottle posts to be riveting, almost addictive, could read them all day long.

Aug 7, 2019, 5:37 PM

Symbiotic relationship, maybe?

Yep it amazes me when people get

Aug 7, 2019, 6:48 PM

Bent watching him. News Flash::: he is trying to do that. He is trying to get an emotional response out of you. Y’all just playing right into him.

Aug 7, 2019, 6:52 PM

I had to plus 1 you for this.

I agree 100%. And would also add: if you don't care about what the guy says, "why are you watching"? Just to get your blood pressure up? If not for the thread topics that will be refreshed to the top often, "I really wouldn't know the latest on PF and his stupid A** comments"!

Yet, as you said, people continue to fall for it. Like "mindless drone ants" serving the nest! I guess some people just can't help themselves!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't go telling Pawl's secrets

Aug 7, 2019, 8:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I first caught his show on Sirius radio years back

Aug 7, 2019, 8:24 PM

and thought it was the most entertaining sports talk show I'd ever heard. It began to retread itself after 3 months so bad though that I faded it out.

PF is a Ringmaster a la Jerry Springer. I'll turn his show on today on the telly when I'm just simply starved for some college football talk in the background. Even that kind of talk.

It's better to chuckle at the obvious pot stirring comments he and his tooth-challenged callers let out than ever, ever take anything that comes out of his mouth or any mouth on that program with any ounce of sincerity.

Ga Tech, baby! August 29th! Win the Opener! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rent Free..

Aug 7, 2019, 9:20 PM

Faul Pinebalm lives rent free in the heads of many on here. Sad but true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Former asst. Coach Steve Smith is judging you

Aug 7, 2019, 9:33 PM

DB23

Who?***

Aug 7, 2019, 11:00 PM

LOL...you're sayin' that PF spends time on Tnet

Aug 7, 2019, 11:10 PM

Nice!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How will he know that I am neglecting him?

Aug 8, 2019, 12:44 PM

I want him to know he is getting the beat down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic