Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOLing at the critical Clemson fans filling their drawers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,864

LOLing at the critical Clemson fans filling their drawers

Nov 26, 2018, 12:02 AM

over the statements Dabo made saying it's time to move on if winning by a point isn't enough.

There are 126 other programs around the nation that would love to have him as their HC, not to mention some NFL teams.

Careful how you treat the man!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, NONE of the Tiger fans I know have

Nov 26, 2018, 12:48 AM

said anything detrimental about the team/staff's effort last night. Everyone--including coaches---acknowledges mistakes were made on a defense that has been the backbone of this team the entire season. Social media is full of fools and dimwits and occasionally something stupid will filter to a media anxious for anything juicy to write about ANY team. The bigger they can blow up this ridiculous topic, the bigger the byline....wait until Korncoot's show Monday.....he'll try to make it the equivalent of the sinking of the Titanic

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, NONE of the Tiger fans I know have

Nov 26, 2018, 1:37 AM

Agreed sir. Emotional responses or thinking emotionally never ends well and yet many folks never learn that very fact. It’s a key to making free markets function. Emotional people are easy to sell on ideas or products. Just a few short hours ago the very mention of less than stellar play by our defensive secondary brought down the deluge of derisive commentary from the pumpers of eternal sunshine and yet as I sit here watching the replay of the game on SEC/ESPN (score 21-28 Clemson at the half) I see that it in fact that type performance did indeed exist and is fact. There have been those who have suggested that the dirtpeckers were “never in this game”...apparently they didn’t see the same first half of football that many of us did. Does any of this negate the fact that Trevor “Arm Cannon” Lawrence and the offense played some lights out football last night that sealed the win? No sir it doesn’t. Bockhorst bulldozing a hole for Etienne while walking the coot defensive tackle backwards was a thing of beauty. I have no doubt that BV will work tirelessly to cover the holes that did indeed exist in the glorious game that was played before the faithful in the real Death Valley in Clemson SC. The “fans” casting judgment on those fans who dare to openly speak about the miscues they witnessed need to remember that in the land of the free that is part of what makes us great, the free and open expression of ideas and opinions. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: Tigerluvr

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 10:06 AM

Totally agree ..... but some just cannot grasp that concept!

Nov 26, 2018, 6:12 PM

I wonder if those who cannot get their mind around seeing the good and bad in a situation and speaking honestly about both have lots of trophies from childhood.....

Re: LOLing at the critical Clemson fans filling their drawers

Nov 26, 2018, 2:01 AM

Never thought a marine would be a #####. You're going to let a coach think it's ok to threaten to leave over something this stupid? Are you sure you're a marine?

Nov 26, 2018, 10:03 AM

Careful.....it’s been snowing

Nov 26, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: LOLing at the critical Clemson fans filling their drawers ]

Maybe you should think about your reply. I'm a Marine too and although I may disagree with what was posted, I would never call anyone a name because I disagreed with them or question their military status.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: LOLing at the critical Clemson fans filling their drawers ]

He’s 100% a Marine and you owe him a debt of gratitude for risking his life so you are free to post ignorant comments like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 10:09 AM

"filling their drawers"

LOL!

I also LOL thinking Dabo is gonna move on because...

Nov 26, 2018, 6:41 PM

....a couple hundred "fans" felt the win was like a loss. Y'all don't be so gullible... Dabo is a smart fella and knows how to have fun pushing your buttons. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Yup, with two sons on the team and having given his word to staff and players he's gonna get mad a leave at the end of this season because of a few hundred idiot "fans".

Brooklyn Bridge for sale.... Only $50 bucks or best offer.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,864
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic