Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL can't make some of this stuff up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

LOL can't make some of this stuff up

Jan 9, 2019, 9:52 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-is-in-for-a-huge-fall-from-the-mountain.289581/

Sounds like a Todd Ellis post. Keep dreaming.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not just them

Jan 9, 2019, 9:54 AM

The Bucknuts are dreaming of the same thing on their boards.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're eating their own.***

Jan 9, 2019, 9:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: LOL can't make some of this stuff up

Jan 9, 2019, 9:59 AM

did not read but from title it is interesting as this comes from someone without even a mole hill

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 10:06 AM

Let me see if I'm doing this right.

1. Alabama and Clemson are the only teams taking PED's and paying players and that is the only reason they are so dominant

2. Dabo is lucky because Venables has a "non-competitive trait" That makes him not want to pursue a HC opportunity. Also, Elliot/Scott both have no desire at all to become a head coach. All very rare traits that all of our coordinators seem to possess.

3. Clemson's PED use has us looking like NFL players and it's just not fair. Even though a few weeks ago they were calling our D fat and slow after letting Bentley throw all over us.

4. Clemson's press in the press box were asked to quit cheering so loudly and somehow this is an advantage to us.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 10:13 AM

Shamecock posters are even bigger morons than I thought.

Cock-Vader posted: "I hate Clemson too, but if y'all are waiting for them to pay for their crimes... good luck."
What the heck? Crimes? What crimes? Are the delusions really that deep in the Cocky fan base?

To fall off a mountain, you have to first be on one.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:15 AM

A feeling the Coot faith(delusion)full will never get to experience, unless they buy a ticket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those deluded inbreds have been hoping and praying...

Jan 9, 2019, 10:24 AM

for Clemson's ruination for decades, and while it's true that no one stays on top of the mountain forever, one thing certainly remains constant; u5c always has been, currently is, and always will be Clemson's little b!tch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:40 AM

Somebody from Clemson and the ACC needs to put the whole issue of three random drug tests to rest! Usuck fans, especially those under fifty, have no idea what Coach Morrison did in the 1980s! I don’t post on GC sites, but our fans who do need to none to gently point out their rotten past!

If our players actually took something without school knowledge then they need to handle the consequences and own it, but everything points to an unknown so be it.

Chicken fans are merely jealous and if honest know 2019 won’t be fun football wise.

Go Tigers ?? !!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic