Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL at the trolls on fgf!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

LOL at the trolls on fgf!

Aug 1, 2018, 9:51 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/taters-on-taternet-jealous-of-bentley.270770/

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/michigans-harbaugh-dont-eat-the-chicken-because-it-is-a-nervous-bird.270730/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got 2 laughs from this site’s info..

Aug 1, 2018, 9:57 AM

1. Don’t they (Clemson Taters) know Bentley is JUST 17.

2. One Coot poster goes by the handle of: “HARVARD Gamecocck”.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't laugh at Harvard Gamecock

Aug 1, 2018, 10:00 AM

That's a real title you're granted if you carry a 2.0 for more than one semester there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL at the trolls on fgf!

Aug 1, 2018, 10:02 AM

If you ever go look on FGF it is absolutly hilarious to see the coot in its natural habitat with other Coots. For one they think we paid power rangers more than the nfl could have which is absolutly stupid when you actual think about it without garnet glasses. They come up with some of the most idiotic theories about clemson and it’s coaches/players. They are so jealous of our success and wish they had it so bad but would never admit that but they know in their hearts they would love to be in Clemson’s shoes. The funniest part to me is they say we pay all our players and that how we have landed great recruits. Let’s be real all colleges pay their players don’t be naive and think clemson doesn’t. The funniest thing is they legit think they don’t pay their players and that’s only clemson, they get their guys the right way ????. With being in the SEC the Coots have a nice check book off the work of all the power programs like Bama, Auburn, LSU but the thing is players don’t want to take their money and come play bc they are historic losers. There are so many literally stupid af stuff they come up with I can’t even think of them all. They Have won nothing besides a outback bowl in over 100 years so sad. They will never be elite but they will never admit that. One thing you got to give to the Coots is their ablitiy to take a beating but still be excited about the next season Idk if it’s admirable or just plain stupid ????. Go Tigers!!

Re: LOL at the trolls on fgf!

Aug 1, 2018, 10:02 AM

I typically don’t condone this behavior but whoever is doing this is 1) committed to trolling the heck out of FGF 2) his handles are great 3) he is revisiting old, idiotic threads and those morons are just upset it’s getting thrown back in their face.

Coots gone coot

Aug 1, 2018, 10:37 AM

https://youtu.be/uIAze9BQELA

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic