Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL at Mike Leach!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 500

LOL at Mike Leach!

Oct 23, 2019, 7:55 AM

“America’s always been this huge bastion of lip readers. I mean, starting from kindergarten in some parts of this country, children are raised to read lips,” Leach told the media. “So that’s why it’s so necessary for coaches to constantly take their game plan or their ###### and cover up their mouth.”

“Instead of like a Zorro mask that covers your eyes, we’re just going to have one that covers the mouth, you see,” Leach said. “And we could sell it to football coaches everywhere. You could have a deal where it kind of attaches on your ears, kind of like eyeglasses, and hangs right here like a veil. Not as exotic, we’d make it a little more studly and masculine.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, mods censor word s-cript?***

Oct 23, 2019, 7:56 AM

Can confirm

Oct 23, 2019, 7:58 AM

I absolutely look at lips from atop the press box to make my calls instead of looking at personnel and formation and my game plan.

Image result for bubbles gif

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Can confirm

Oct 23, 2019, 10:37 AM

I think he would be talking about video and then reacting to formations/play calls from watching video. That is what I would assume

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No he's talking about coordinators covering their mouth when

Oct 23, 2019, 11:04 AM

they make a call so other teams can't read their lips. There are already 2-3 guys making the signals with only one being the right call. If you can read their lips then see what the team does you know their call.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

#1 coach I'd invite to a party.

Oct 23, 2019, 7:58 AM

Just to hear what he comes up with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too.

Oct 23, 2019, 8:54 AM

He's a 40 (something) YO grown da mn man.

I'm 40-something too. Imagine that.

Oct 23, 2019, 9:23 AM

Trust me, no 20-something would be nearly as entertaining. They're all to scared too be funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#2 COACH FOR ME... First would be our very own,

Oct 23, 2019, 10:43 AM [ in reply to #1 coach I'd invite to a party. ]

Coach

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Joey Freshwater for me. He could bring the cocaine and

Oct 23, 2019, 2:35 PM

his wife. Then he could leave.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m gonna be honest here. I love Mike Leach

Oct 23, 2019, 7:59 AM

I could deal with a perpetual 8-4, 9-3 type record if I got to hear his press conferences after each game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this just a ploy to make Clemson affordable again,

Oct 23, 2019, 8:50 AM

while also having great pressers?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rats, foiled again.***

Oct 23, 2019, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can We keep dabo and still watch Leach’s press conferences?

Oct 23, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I’m gonna be honest here. I love Mike Leach ]

Best of both worlds

The man is a national treasure

Oct 23, 2019, 2:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 14
| visibility 500
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic