Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL!! Watch the fat Alabama guy with the beard at about the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,665

LOL!! Watch the fat Alabama guy with the beard at about the

Mar 11, 2019, 11:54 PM

8:30 mark,when he goes on the "Clemson had more time to prepare for Bama than Bama did for CLemson because Bama had to play Oklahoma". And then shortly thereafter,the guy from Massachussetts says,"and Bama was worn down by the tougher schedule down the stretch",yet, the fat Alabama guy with the beard immediately says,"But, I think Bama was so dominant over their competition that they weren't ready for a team that pushed them"....LMAO!!! Talking about having your cake and eating it too.

First of all, Ole Spud ain't the smartes tater in the sack, but I don't hardly see how The Citadel,Auburn,Georgia,Oklahoma.........are that much harder than Duke,South Carolina,Pittsburgh, and Notre Dame?

And secondly, if they want to use the excuse that Bama wasn't tested so therefore they weren't ready for a real team, then I will match their last 10 and raise them an Alabama. Yessir, I believe we beat our last 9 by 20 points or more, including the #3 team Notre Dame, and a #1 (Greatest team in history) Owl-la-Bam-uh by TWENTY EIGHT POINTS.....

Listen to that fat boy whine......A few days ago, I jokingly refered to them as the Bamacoots. I swear, they may be....

I mean, at the end of that rant, he must have said five or six times, after they both said the schedule was tougher,blah,blah,blah, that the SEC HAD TO TAKE SOME BLAME FOR THAT LOSS.........BECAUSE NOBODY CHALLNEGED BAMA IN A WAY THAT WOULD EXPOSE THEIR WEAKNESSES!

It is some MAJOR LEAGUE double talk.

Anyway, here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REIdH-uZMHM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What will they say on 1/14/20...? What makes anybody think

Mar 12, 2019, 12:51 AM

they can stop the Clemson O this year? If Bama had so many studs in the stable, why didn't they use them? They aren't going to reload strictly with freshman and replace all they lost on D... Even if Clemson takes a slight step back on D, the O is going to take several steps forward...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed -- awfully cootish.

Mar 12, 2019, 1:13 AM

I'm still wondering what Dabo found in those extra 2 hours he found for film review.
It's a mystery -- which one of our Tignet media gurus would dig into that mystery.

Thanks for sharing!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

I see you watched it..........***

Mar 12, 2019, 10:28 AM

SORE Losers!!

Mar 12, 2019, 6:17 AM

So this is what SORE losers look like?

Wow! While some people are trying to find the cure for cancer, alabama fans are too busy trying to find more excuses for their beat down. This must have been so traumatic for them.

Clemson fans didn't make excuses about "alabama having extra practice time" when the Tigers lost in the semifinal. That's class.

Re: SORE Losers!!

Mar 12, 2019, 10:21 AM

Ehh, well, we did...

BUT..

Alabama didn't have to play in the SEC championship game. So, Alabama had 6 weeks to prepare for us after playing the 80th hardest schedule in the country.

Whereas we had 4 weeks after playing the 9th hardest schedule in the country and we played more games.

The argument was valid for us in 2017. It was not valid for Alabama this past year. They played an easier schedule, and had the same amount of time to prep for us as we had to them.

Re: LOL!! Watch the fat Alabama guy with the beard at about the

Mar 12, 2019, 6:22 AM

Had a BAMA coot tell me the other day
We didn't get beat
we just didn't play to win

I asked him if he wanted to put a few "C" notes
on this year
Even tired to make it easy on him said we would
go straight up 1 "C" note per point

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These comments/reactions are in lieu of

Mar 12, 2019, 6:25 AM

Saying what they all know is the new reality: Bama's not on top any more. They simply can't find it within themselves to say it. It's like the Fonze saying "I'm srrr...srrr...."

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2019, 6:26 AM

He looks like Will Merritt

Mar 12, 2019, 7:20 AM

Corey Miller said the real reason AL lost is because his son, line backer Christian Miller, was sidelined with an injury. Gotta believe the Pastor of Pain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, when I think of the "voice of college football"...

Mar 12, 2019, 8:42 AM

I immediately think of Mark Rogers. What a bunch of D bags

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

The SEC bowl record tells the tale, 6-6, Gawja beatdown...***

Mar 12, 2019, 9:17 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic