Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LMBO FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

LMBO FGF

Apr 15, 2019, 9:31 AM

"How can the gap between our 2 instate schools be this big?!?! It has to be a total lack of leadership and complete incompetence of all the decision makers. It is a total joke. Once it was 5 wins in a row. Now it's gonna turn into 10 in a row and shirts saying fear the ######!"

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/this-is-the-scary-part.253557/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Manafold 12-3-17

Apr 15, 2019, 9:34 AM

"You guys make me laugh. No we aren't a JV team compared to them. No, Trevor whoever is not the Messiah and cannot walk on Lake Hartwell. Just another potentially good high school prospect who has yet to attend a college practice. Stop cowering, man up and try to understand we are rapidly catching up to Swinney & Co."

Re: Manafold 12-3-17

Apr 15, 2019, 9:47 AM

FGF's permanent resident Village Idiot.
Check out his 'Sympathy thread gone awry' on an Auburn forum.
https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-more-tater-praise.220430/

He certainly didn't get the response he was expecting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Kinda like citadel views you guys." LOL ***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:55 AM

hahahha they roasted him good over there***

Apr 15, 2019, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Manafold 12-3-17 ]

Apr 15, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Manafold 12-3-17 ]

Even more fun to read that after we have two natty's since then

Apr 15, 2019, 11:14 AM

lol...especially his post on page 2:

"You Clemson boys are riding high since you finally found a QB good enough to take you through your annual cup cake ACC schedule unblemished which is the easiest path in the power 5 to the playoffs, however, your newly found success is going to be short lived. Carolina will be back on top of you in football like every other aspect of college athletics very rapidly, we already are getting a lot of the best athletes in SC and in 18 Muschamp and his coaches will total dominate recruiting in this state. Adding to your misery will be the rise of Louisville, VT and Miami led by Mark Richt who is racking with south Miami recruits already. There is no way a school like Clemson will continue to win over these programs who all have superior coaches plus the added fact that you are forced to come off of loading up with the Woffords and SC States and replacing them with SEC opponents to make your sugar plumb schedule more worthy or playoff consideration. Enjoy your little bit of ESPN hype and newfound glory because it just might end this year."

Hahahahaha...there is so much in that one post alone that looking at it today is hilarious.

Apr 15, 2019, 11:24 AM

He is the true definition of "Delusional Coot Fan."

Calling that nimrod a delusional coot...

Apr 15, 2019, 12:36 PM

is an insult to delusional coots everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 15, 2019, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Manafold 12-3-17 ]

I am a sincere believer in the theory that Mr. Manafold is a deep level troll .
Nobody is that obscenely stoopid , even though they're chock full of people that are near enough to braindead that they get monthly coupons from the funeral home .

That guy isn't fooling me . I just wonder which one of us is him .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: LMBO FGF

Apr 15, 2019, 9:58 AM

The level of football ignorance on FGF is hilarious. They have a poster on there named Manafold. I am convinced he is really a Tiger troll. No one could really be that stupid.

????????????... this one did not age well at all!!

Apr 15, 2019, 10:16 AM

""I don't know who's pouring, but some of your tiggers are sure drinking the kool-aid. Trevor might just decide to go ahead with that reassignment procedure, since he already looks like Caitlyn Jenner. He won't beat out Bryant, rest assured. Get back to me next year .... he ain't that good!""

HEEE-LARRY-US!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF is proof that Mark Twain and Abe Lincoln were right...

Apr 15, 2019, 10:24 AM

when they said, "Tis better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Let this be a warning to all you parents out there. Don't feed your infants lead paint chips.

Wow...just wow !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: FGF is proof that Mark Twain and Abe Lincoln were right...

Apr 15, 2019, 10:37 AM

You also forgot mama.

Mama says: "Stupid is as stupid does!"

+1 for "fear the ######" shirt Reference . . .

Apr 15, 2019, 11:40 AM

Uncontrollable laughter ensued!!! Thanks for the "find" and "sharing"!!!

Haa..Clemson Tater Fans & DabO are in their Idiot heads 110%!

Apr 15, 2019, 12:13 PM

But..Their biggest overall worry should be the 29 game loss gap in our 100+ year rivalry which is going to get bigger & bigger what with our superior players & coaches.

Yes, Coach Spurrier got them 5 straight wins (of which 2-3 were inexcusable losses due to trying too hard when Tigers had more skilled players) but that was then and not now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LMBO FGF

Apr 15, 2019, 4:52 PM

Carl's jr. ... Cam Newton and Gene Cheesedik cuckold... I won't need a handkerchief the rest of the day...

Well I'll be ...

Apr 15, 2019, 9:02 PM

He do have a way with words, that'un.

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic