Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Klatt's latest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Klatt's latest

Dec 31, 2018, 12:54 PM

It'll pi## you off what he says about Clemson/ND and Clemson/Bama ,but hold on to the end and see what he says bout the Dawgs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5xd5P3QOQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Klatt's latest

Dec 31, 2018, 1:19 PM

He "converstated about that"? Converstated? Sorry, I just couldn't take him seriously or finish watching after that... however, I do plan to use conversated at my first opportunity. How 'bout "I reached out to him and conversated with him regarding his inabilatasation to understanciate my clear intenteration."

Dec 31, 2018, 1:33 PM

Klatt has always had a dislike for SEC & Clemson dominance of the CFB landscape. I think it stems with him being from California and playing football at Colorado. He has always felt the west coast schools (PAC 12) are unfairly left out of the conversation when it comes to the rankings. He needs to get a grip and realize that best CFB is played on this side if the United States. If we desire a nice fruit drink or want to go roller skating, we will look to the west coast.

He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive

Dec 31, 2018, 1:39 PM

on the fumbled kickoff.

I guess he needs to read up on the rules. If any part of the ball touches the white line, the ball is out of bounds and the play is over. Likewise, if a player with any part of his body touches (not possesses) the ball, the play is over. The replay clearly showed about 1/4 of the football lying on the white line before ND recovered.

Biased or not at least watch the game if you're going to authoritationally conversate about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the sideline a plane like the goal line?

Dec 31, 2018, 1:52 PM

Or did a part of the ball actually have to touch white paint?

Also, were it a fumble, would it have been legal for the Irishman who recovered to come from out of bounds like he did?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ball has to touch the line, it did.

Dec 31, 2018, 1:54 PM

On top of that

Dec 31, 2018, 4:11 PM

DK touched the ball while he was out of bounds, and the ND player that recovered went out of bounds and was the first one to touch it which would’ve been illegal touching. They realistically had 3 ways to say it was Clemson ball

Not in this case, but

Dec 31, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Is the sideline a plane like the goal line? ]

Sometimes it is considered a plane though, like when refs mark the spot where punts go out of bounds instead of where they actually land out of bounds.

Re: He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive

Dec 31, 2018, 2:03 PM [ in reply to He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive ]

There may be some controversy if it comes down simply to whether some side of the ball is physically touching the sideline as opposed being above the line. Still looked like the correct call to me. But isn’t the rule that if the receiving player touches out of bounds and then touches the ball it is dead anyway?Likewise, doesn’t a defender who goes out of bounds without being forced and comes back in and touches the ball kill the play too? That clearly happened. What hacked me off was bringing it out in the first place. We are not so good at kickoff returns we need to bring it out from four yards deep as opposed to taking it in the 25. As I recall the drop and all the bouncing around was well inside the 25.

If Fox were smart

Dec 31, 2018, 2:43 PM

They'd drop his #### and bring in Kannell. There are T-Netters whose opinion rates higher than Klatt's, to me. (Not many...don't let it go to your heads!)

So...TL and Clemson can't handle the Bama front, but the UGA 2-loozers can? Got it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured it was his other hand being out adn touching the

Dec 31, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive ]

ball. Even though I didn't necessarily think that was conclusive either. They must have had another camera angle that i didn't see b/c what i saw was too quick to see it bc they never stopped the tape to see.

The ball's point was over the plane but it wasn't conclusive that the ball itself touched out of bounds. It looked really close but not conclusively. The Clemson man in me said yeah it touched but the unbiased part of me said..i'd be pissed if roles were reversed b/c that was a potentially game changing situation early on.

Re: He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive

Dec 31, 2018, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive ]

In a game earlier this year, on a kickoff, the ball hit the ground like a rock. Ball stopped maybe a foot in bounds at the 8 yard line. Rather than trying to return it, the player went to a knee out of bounds and touched the ball. Ruled same as kicked out of bounds. Ball was placed at the 35. Never seen this happen before.

not to mention his hand Out of bounds when touching ball***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to He lost me saying the replay wasn't conclusive ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't care less what Joel Klitt has to say.***

Dec 31, 2018, 2:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 2:50 PM

I FF'd to the last part and did appreciate what he said about, and to, UGA.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Somebody tweeted that about UGA showing up...

Dec 31, 2018, 3:06 PM

against LSU like they did on twitter last night. Maybe it was him but I don't remember it being him. Plagerism isn't fashionable, imo.

His logic is corrupted. 'Just like when you strike out you go sit down...' was fair as rain but no more fair than saying 'Players play, Coaches coach and Officials officiate.' He also ignored 21 potential points we didn't get when our drives ended when PI wasn't called on the rape, muggings and criminal assault committed against our receivers.

He admits that he can't say the outcome of the game was ever decided by officials yet the official who was addressing the issue from the media booth broadcast disagreed with him and agreed with the NCAA officials in the booth.

No, he's just another guy with a video camera and an opinion. Most of them are just selling youtube hits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 3:34 PM

Whoo? Whoo?.. Said the barn owl...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can he even speak English? Changed the "complex" of the game

Dec 31, 2018, 4:18 PM

... and, We "conversated" earlier ...

What does that even mean?

And none of the replay calls were wrong. This was solidly agreed upon by the commentators and the ex-college official brought in to make an expert judgement. He agreed with all the calls.

Perhaps the most egregious missed call was the strip of the ball by Isaiah Simmons when the play was deemed dead with no whistle.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can he even speak English? Changed the "complex" of the game

Dec 31, 2018, 4:48 PM

He was too busy conversating to see what happened. Idjit!

Ok, I stopped listening when he said,"Conversated". He is a

Dec 31, 2018, 5:02 PM

moron.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic