Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Punter joins QB rotation, Lawrence healthy, Tigers in a good spot heading to Wake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Punter joins QB rotation, Lawrence healthy, Tigers in a good spot heading to Wake

Oct 3, 2018, 7:43 PM

Punter joins QB rotation, Lawrence healthy, Tigers in a good spot heading to Wake

Clemson’s quarterback rotation added another member this week with the addition of punter Will Spiers. Wide receiver Hunter Renfrow is already in the quarterback rotation – he might be third string for Saturday’s game at Wake Forest – and head coach Dabo Swinney told the media Wednesday that both Ben Batson and punter Will Spiers are getting looks. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Punter joins QB rotation, Lawrence healthy, Tigers in a good spot heading to Wake

Oct 3, 2018, 7:48 PM

:)

Fine sticky wicket we got ourselves into !

Oct 3, 2018, 7:50 PM

Fire the guy who said demote Bryant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's time for you to move on from the KB situation.

Oct 3, 2018, 10:47 PM

We get it, you are a huge Kelly Bryant fan, you wanted him to be the starter, and you're disappointed that Trevor was made the starter. But dude, move on!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Fire the one...

Oct 4, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Fine sticky wicket we got ourselves into ! ]

So you can be the only one left on the board?

I guess you need an echo chamber to help you feel wise, Oh Wise One.

Seriously, that game we lost without Kelly is really going to keep us from losing another boring game in the CFP, isn't it? We sure don't want the selection committee to consider us a lackluster invitee, do we?

Re: Fire the one...

Oct 4, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Fine sticky wicket we got ourselves into ! ]

So you can be the only one left on the board?

I guess you need an echo chamber to help you feel wise, Oh Wise One.

Seriously, that game we lost without Kelly is really going to keep us from losing another boring game in the CFP, isn't it? We sure don't want the selection committee to consider us a lackluster invitee, do we?

Do you see KB leading that 94 yd winning drive?

Oct 4, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Fine sticky wicket we got ourselves into ! ]

Does KB convert that 4th and 6 ?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Personally, I don’t believe ETN gets all those carries with KB in the game and I don’t think KB connects on that crucial pass.

We absolutely had to give ETN the ball with Brice in there. And when the chips were down, Brice proved he can make tough throws.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you see KB leading that 94 yd winning drive?

Oct 4, 2018, 10:37 PM

TBH, I dont think we get into that situation with KB playing. Kelly running with our backs would have been shredding their defense all day. I do believe Trevor gives us the best chance long term though. We weren't going to be able to beat good defenses who load the box with KB. Bama showed us that last year.

Maybe we can have tryouts for punter..

Oct 3, 2018, 7:55 PM

Too

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe we can have tryouts for punter..

Oct 3, 2018, 10:40 PM

so less time for already mediorcre punting. does this mean we have someone else punting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2018, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Maybe we can have tryouts for punter.. ]

No need for more tryouts. Renfrow has punting covered too.

Oct 4, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Maybe we can have tryouts for punter.. ]

We need a punt returner that won't muff the ball just about every time.

Kind of wish that we kept that a secret....

Oct 3, 2018, 8:49 PM

In regards to the punter being able to throw....

Re: Kind of wish that we kept that a secret....

Oct 3, 2018, 9:02 PM

He’s thrown on a fake punt before. There is already film on that. Threw a bullet for a first down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kind of wish that we kept that a secret....

Oct 3, 2018, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Kind of wish that we kept that a secret.... ]

He threw an absolute laser to Powell on a fake punt against Wake last year.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Maybe he's not going to be...

Oct 3, 2018, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Kind of wish that we kept that a secret.... ]

our primary punter anymore. More surprises in store??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Punter joins QB rotation, Lawrence healthy, Tigers in a good spot heading to Wake

Oct 3, 2018, 9:16 PM

Perhaps Will is like his dad who was a great utility player in the majors. I think he even played every position in a game once.

Oct 4, 2018, 1:24 AM

He's averaging around 40 punting, so I'm guessing no deep balls?

Man, ribbing those punters HARD

Oct 4, 2018, 6:46 AM

Fortnite, ping pong?! Those comments were ICE cold. Had me laughing pretty hard.

Re: Man, ribbing those punters HARD

Oct 4, 2018, 11:05 AM

Also indirectly complimenting his offense. If our punter participates in 6 plays per game, the offense underperformed by failing to sustain drives.

Kicker is different.

Offense wants him to stay busy.

Oct 4, 2018, 11:02 AM

I wonder why Kendrick isnt getting work. He was solid running and throwing last year in HS

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic