Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant. Though I hated to see him go, and I can argue
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,655

Kelly Bryant. Though I hated to see him go, and I can argue

Oct 11, 2018, 5:46 PM

both sides of his decision, I am sure he will enjoy being “wined and dined” for the next month or two. Question, is he limited to the number of official visits he can take, and, will his visit count against the schools he will visit?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..he’s smelling like a big rose about now without passing thru or around Alabama !

Oct 11, 2018, 6:18 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kelly who? Never heard of her.***

Oct 11, 2018, 6:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i just feel sorry for the poor sap that he is going

Oct 11, 2018, 7:06 PM

To supplant for the starting position.

Re: i just feel sorry for the poor sap that he is going

Oct 11, 2018, 8:09 PM

Since the NCAA has the new rule about who is allowed to start... does Bryant get credit for the time he waited to be the starting QB at Clemson or does his seniority begin again at the new school? If this is the case, he should go to a school with no current underclassman QBs on the team.

Re: Kelly Bryant. Though I hated to see him go, and I can argue

Oct 11, 2018, 7:50 PM

Funny that people think there are two sides. I do not care if you like him or hate him there is a clear way to analyze a situation and few have done that in this situation, including Bryant himself.

Like I posed to Tim Tebow who applauded him for his choice. If Dwayne Haskins and Tebow were on the same team with Urban as a coach, Haskins would start because much like Kelly, Tebow could run not throw as evidenced by his NFL career. So same rule applies does Tebow leave Florida and give up his Championship ring knowing his coach still loves him and will make sure he plays that season.
He still has to beat someone else for a starting position which is not guaranteed, and the odds are it will not be a team that has any shot at the CFP.
This situation is going to be correct for some players. But regardless of how you feel about him as a person it was a bone head decision. I'm not saying Clemson is going to win the Natty, (knock on wood I hope they do) but anyone on a top 4 team who is going to get playing time will get way more recognition (NFL) than someone who may not even beat out an incumbent. Other players are not going to roll over for him, and who is to say the exact same thing doesn't happen again. Much better choice playing where your respected and valued.
That said things happen for a reason. It is definitely going to work itself out.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic