Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant. Posters have been 50-50 on his dicision to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant. Posters have been 50-50 on his dicision to

Nov 6, 2018, 7:18 PM

transfer. First of all, I do not see Kelly as an NFL quarterback, but, maybe he thinks he has a chance. Secondly, it would be hard to have been Deshawn’s backup when we won the National Championship, knowing he was the inherent starter the next year, BUT he lead us to the CFP. We will always love him.

Finally, and this is the reason for this post.

Kelly is a sought after recruit. Here’s my problem. Lots of teams would love to have him, but is there a coach out there that will promise him an immediate starting job?

If I was Kelly I would consider Arkansas, just because his former OC recruited him and he is familiar with their offense. Secondly, I would seriously look at Miami. Richt is a former QB coach, Miami has always been loaded with skilled players. In addition, you are going to spend your winter in south Florida

Whatever he does, I wish him luck.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what's wrong with a little cool weather?

Nov 6, 2018, 8:07 PM

and a generally more comfortable climate year round

Re: Kelly Bryant. Posters have been 50-50 on his dicision to

Nov 6, 2018, 10:37 PM

Miami is like a prison team coached by a loser. No one goes to the games. And I’m sure every one of those players on that team that are still around after what Kelly did to them last year in the ACC championship game wouldn’t welcome him with open arms. That would be a silly move to go there, especially under Richt. He hasn’t a clue.

Arkansas or Auburn. Period. Anywhere else is as bad a decision as leaving Clemson was.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic