Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kaepernick is more American than any of you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Kaepernick is more American than any of you

Sep 5, 2018, 8:57 AM

I don’t care if you carried the flag to the top of Iwo Jima.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice”

That’s what he’s doing. Peacefully protesting in an effort to make the country better for EVERYBODY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where is he protesting? must've missed it***

Sep 5, 2018, 8:59 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

nice blanket statement, jhop...

Sep 5, 2018, 9:13 AM

i'm sure this was just to get people to argue with you...

but i'll bite...

how do you excuse all of the other silly things kaepernick did? In fact, more recently than his initial knee taking (which is now 2 years old) he wore pigs on his socks and a castro t shirt.

how about the rest of that preamble that you copied and pasted? you didnt make it to the part about domestic tranquility which means public peace. All of these "peaceful protests" lead to violence, most of the time from the left.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peaceful protest by individual

Sep 5, 2018, 9:31 AM

spurs non-peaceful protest by another individual in another geography, thusly, the original peaceful protest wasn't really peaceful at all, now was it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nice blanket statement, jhop...

Sep 5, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to nice blanket statement, jhop... ]

My statement was aimed at those who are boycotting.

And wow, so the peaceful protester is blamed for those who act violently? I guess everyone who’s ever spoke out against abortion is to blame for those who choose to blow up a clinic.....

Strange.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:13 AM

Those who carry that flag into battle feel that he's disrespecting it. So, you're saying he is more American than they? Does that beg an explanation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Strange.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:23 AM

There have been several soldiers that have supported him and in fact the idea for his protest supposedly came from one.

If you’re against a peaceful protest to the point that you refuse to even buy clothes from a company who is in support of it you’ve lost sight of what the flag actually represents.

Also, the vast majority of African Americans support him. What does that tell you? Are they all just a bunch of snowflakes? Or could it be that their perspective is a little different? That’s the biggest problem with people ranting and raving against Nike and the kneelers. Because they aren’t effected by the things they are protesting against it’s wrong. People think their point of view is the only one that matters.

Can't believe I actually agree with JHOP on something

Sep 5, 2018, 9:25 AM

like my other post says, what do you want him to do? How do you want him to protest then if taking a knee is so awful?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Strange.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Strange. ]

https://theundefeated.com/features/an-open-letter-from-american-military-veterans-in-support-of-colin-kaepernick/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People who carry the flag into battle...

Sep 5, 2018, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Strange. ]

Fight for the defense of our nation and take an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution, not the flag. And that First Amendment in that Constitution, yo...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Some do, some don't...

Sep 5, 2018, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Strange. ]

There are soldiers who don't view his actions as being disrespectful to the flag at all. There are others who find it disrespectful. I know at least two that support his right to do so and say that is WHY they fight for this country, because it affords people those freedoms.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are really interested in those who refuse...

Sep 5, 2018, 10:12 AM

to criticize Kap then you'd remember me posting my opinion a while back. I reserve the right to agree with prayer, anytime and any place. Freedom of religion is our reason for existence and the prime purpose of our nation.

One does not have to bow his head or close his eyes. He/she or anyone in between can pray to whomever or whatever he pleases. That includes mankind as a god. Imo, protecting and defending my right to pray to my God protects their right to pray to Allah, Satan, George of The Jungle or even worship of Mankind as god.

In lieu of believing the outside possibility that any or all of those kneeling in protest might be praying about their social concerns I stand in defense of their constitutional rights.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kaepernick is more American than any of you

Sep 5, 2018, 9:28 AM

I support him doing what he wants and don't see the big deal. It's an overblown issue.

Re: Kaepernick is more American than any of you

Sep 5, 2018, 10:17 AM

Jhop - you need some serious meds. Not sure which medicine cures racism, but you have an extremely bad case of it. You don't even understand what "American" means. I give your parents a FAIL. Go and tell them I said they FAILED with you, and you turned out ROTTEN to the core.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic