Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nike apparel...I would be all for severing our ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Nike apparel...I would be all for severing our ...

Sep 7, 2018, 7:43 AM

Relationship with this organization. Some things are just more important than $$$. MAGA!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your previous patronage***

Sep 7, 2018, 7:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for your previous patronage***

Sep 7, 2018, 7:48 AM

Irony is alive and well

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!***

Sep 7, 2018, 7:54 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sign a deal with bcd...$10 clemson shirts are the way to go***

Sep 7, 2018, 7:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

topic is too touchy

Sep 7, 2018, 7:58 AM

but don't worry. i can almost bet we won't renew the contract again when it is up

yep. The people in charge at Clemson

Sep 7, 2018, 8:56 AM

Have put it on a sticky note on a board so they don't forget about this new Nike add when the contract is expired in 2028.

Re: topic is too touchy

Sep 7, 2018, 9:15 AM [ in reply to topic is too touchy ]

Very strong chance we will be with Nike again.

Re: topic is too touchy

Sep 7, 2018, 1:22 PM [ in reply to topic is too touchy ]

You believe this because? Asking for a friend. ????

Maybe one day you’ll be in a position to make these big boy decisions

Sep 7, 2018, 8:47 AM

If this is so important, feel free to not watch clemson play in their Nike uniforms.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nike apparel...I would be all for severing our ...

Sep 7, 2018, 8:55 AM

I can think of about 54 million reasons why it won't be severed. People need to quit reacting to this stuff. If they quit talking about it will become a non issue. Demonstration with the national anthem, Colin Kaepernick, etc. continues to happen because it draws attention

Sep 7, 2018, 8:59 AM

While we’re at it can we cut ties with the man who’s repeatedly disrespected the military but for some reason gotten a pass?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/army-vet-why-trump-disrespects-the-military-203151/amp/

Sep 7, 2018, 4:58 PM

Wait...when did you get off the Trump train?

Sep 7, 2018, 7:24 PM

In all fairness I was never fully on it. I did not vote for him but I did agree with some of his policy’s and always thought the folks attacking him were being petty.....but I was wrong.

Kaepernick is a spoiled child who has never had

Sep 7, 2018, 9:11 AM

To sacrifice anything in his life. He is whining for attention and I won’t give it to him by mentioning or demonstrating or boycotting his corporate leash holder.

Letting him fade into obscurity is the proper response. I was never a big fan of the company gear anyway, but I’m not going to avoid it. I don’t fault people who want to burn it, but the company already has the $$ so why bother.

I do wish said sports athletic company would care as much about their overseas sweat shops as they allegedly do about “social justice” (which is a lie for anyone who isn’t paying attention).

Re: Kaepernick is a spoiled child who has never had

Sep 7, 2018, 10:12 AM

I’m always perplexed by the mindset that we should keep our mouth shut about one terrible thing because other terrible things happen.

Sep 7, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Kaepernick is a spoiled child who has never had ]

If you and so many others who keep bringing it up, care so much about overseas sweat shops then why hasn't there been this outcry over Nike on here prior to this?

Sep 7, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Kaepernick is a spoiled child who has never had ]

Anyone can take a stand for what they believe. You don't get to decide what requirements they have to meet. That's what makes our USA great!

yaaaawn..other board.***

Sep 7, 2018, 10:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Sep 7, 2018, 11:07 AM

Some of you really need to work on being able to put things into perspective. I fully understand not supporting or agreeing with what Kaepernick was protesting, or the way he went about it. At the end of the day though, the man simply knelled during the Anthem.

Then, whether you agree with what he was protesting or not, he was at least doing it to try and help people. He’s then donated over a million to many charities. Yes, he’s rich, but that’s still over a million of his own money to help people, and so many people act as if he’s the modern Hitler or something for simply taking a knee. The man himself has said it’s not about the military or disrespecting the flag.

Regardless, at the end of the day, why does something so little bother you so much? You honestly expect Clemson to give up millions over this? You do realize that Kaepernick also has a ton of supporters? So not only would the move cost Clemson millions, but would possibly cost them many future recruits all because a company decided to air an ad with someone who took a knee? The same someone that again, has given a ton of money to help people?

I’m sure if you looked around you’d find it hard to find a company that hasn’t at one time hired much worse people. If you’re just going to boycott every single company who hires someone you don’t like then you’re not going to have any business left to deal with.

Sep 7, 2018, 1:32 PM

Nike cast their lot with someone who supports attacking law enforcement personnel and openly supports the Communist regime in Cuba. So if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it you better believe it is a duck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know anybody else supporting communist regimes in Russia?***

Sep 7, 2018, 4:45 PM

I feel like I just took a time machine ride to Wednesday.***

Sep 7, 2018, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I feel like I just took a time machine ride to Wednesday.***

Sep 7, 2018, 3:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2018, 1:25 PM

This is why America is great and not needing to be made great "again"...you can state your opinion and Nike can do the same. God bless America!

Sep 7, 2018, 1:41 PM

Obviously you have no perception as to what our founders intended when many of them gave their lives and fortunes to make America great!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those patriots didn't wear Nike either

Sep 7, 2018, 4:48 PM

Way ahead of the times 250 years ago. Thank you for reminding me that they fought to ensure everybody stands for the star spangled banner (which didn't exist at the time), and didn't disrespect police (which also didn't exist at the time)

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic