Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KNOW An occasional Bourbon Drink isn’t THE reason I’m so vocal about our TiGER Team..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

KNOW An occasional Bourbon Drink isn’t THE reason I’m so vocal about our TiGER Team..

Jan 4, 2019, 5:37 PM

It’s b/c after 60 years of following them home & away..attending school 5 years on & off & finally graduating married, and sending an only Son there..

And being so very Proud of the present Football program under a great young man in DaBO & how this national attention educates & showcases the great true military spirit of the ole Clemson College program & loyal vocal fans I came from in the late 50’s!

So PROUD..I could Tear up! ??

Go TiGERS..Fight, Dammitt, Fight!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As often as you and I post and considering the seriousness..

Jan 4, 2019, 5:49 PM

we feel toward our University, Culture and Sports program(s) we're going to be perceived to come off eccentric on occasions.

Drinking only makes it frequent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As often as you and I post and considering the seriousness..

Jan 4, 2019, 7:10 PM

Was it necessary to add "on occasions"? JK

My wife was a graduate of the Univ. of Florida and on the Clemson staff for about 20 years part time. She was a die-hard Clemson fan and when Clemson won, she lit an orange candle on the dining room table. She always had a huge box of orange candles and that candle on the table was a family ritual. One time after a game she did not have time to light the candle immediately. One of our grandsons said to her, "Meo, you forgot to light the candle". But when Clemson lost, she was the most miserable person one could imagine. If she were living during Dabo's tenure, she would have had orange candles burning brightly all over the house.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drink or not....

Jan 4, 2019, 6:47 PM

You help keep things interesting on the tnet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, we know it's not the bourbon

Jan 4, 2019, 6:50 PM

It's the rum!

Here, let me pour you another.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??

Jan 4, 2019, 7:06 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KNOW An occasional Bourbon Drink isn’t THE reason I’m so vocal about our TiGER Team..

Jan 4, 2019, 7:08 PM

Enjoy your post Bill. Keep drinking and supporting the Tigers! 60 year history, diploma and sending your son is a lot to be proud of!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still, all that said Bill, there's nothing wrong with a

Jan 4, 2019, 7:15 PM

good Old Fashioned. Myself, I have Clemson 27 - Bama 24 possibly in OT. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still, all that said Bill, there's nothing wrong with a

Jan 4, 2019, 7:20 PM

Let's all party Monday night after we beat the Evil Empire.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic