Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"KJ Henry best head coach relationship is with Muschamp"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,988

"KJ Henry best head coach relationship is with Muschamp"

Nov 14, 2017, 2:11 PM

Per Phil Korncoot

Henry said he got one-on-one time with Muschamp over the weekend. “Coach Muschamp, the best relationship I have with a head coach is with him. We just built more upon the opportunities that’s being projected to me as far as what South Carolina has to offer. The opportunity to compete, play, to start and to help the program.

"They have great athletes but at the same time they are a very young team so I would be competing with guys a year or two ahead of me.” Henry said he also got more insight into the specific plan Muschamp has in mind for him.

“I’ve known that they would be using me in the “Buck” position, which is their versatile guy, standing up in the 3-4 and in the 4-3 they’d have my hand in the dirt, which is where I see myself being,” he said.

http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/recruiting-gamecocks-bring-in-two-defensive-ends-for-florida-game/article_5f01970a-c883-11e7-8b43-d3e36ac05522.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess we won't know how much this guy is saying is either

Nov 14, 2017, 2:28 PM

truth or just building up hype for his December announcement.

Time will tell.

Re: "KJ Henry best head coach relationship is with Muschamp"

Nov 14, 2017, 2:30 PM

I have yet to hear a recruit say "man!! that visit was awful. I can't see myself playing there at all! Atmosphere was terrible and the fans sucked!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 2:30 PM

Our insiders said we won’t be a factor moving forward so it’s just building excitement.

Congrats.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 14, 2017, 2:34 PM

Hey man! I looking to an exciting game in two weeks. No hard feelings but I hope you all loose. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's be honest Clueless...

Nov 14, 2017, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: "KJ Henry best head coach relationship is with Muschamp" ]

other than getting a few of Clemson's hand-me-downs or sloppy seconds, $CU hasn't been a real factor with any of the more elite recruits for years.

That gap in talent will be on full display again next Saturday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Let's be honest Clueless...

Nov 14, 2017, 5:50 PM

Yep. Clemson has to be a big favorite.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Let's be honest Clueless...

Nov 14, 2017, 6:23 PM

Man us tigers are insufferable at times...

Thanks for providing your teams insider info 09

I noticed your cordial demeanor. Ty for it

At Clemson meeting Dabo is the icing on the recruiting cake.

Nov 14, 2017, 5:59 PM

Chump's begging show's he's not on the same level as other HC's(Dabo,Saban,Meyer).KJ & XT probably have a nice laugh about it. The Gamehens think it's their coach making recruits a priority,the Recruits,knowing how top Staff's recruit,know it's desperation. LOL

Anybody questioning my Theory, that's fine.Just remember that on one of XT's last visits, Chump singled him out,left the rest of the IMG team mates waiting and the Coots thought Chump was"crooting". How'd that turn out. ? XT committed to Clemson and the IMG team mates laughed.

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic