Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly B.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,690

Kelly B.

Jan 3, 2019, 9:23 AM

This May have been brought up before(if so I missed it). Does KB get a ring if Clemson wins the NC this year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly B.

Jan 3, 2019, 9:31 AM

Yes - played in more than 10% of the games, only caveat being that the Mizzou tiger logo, not the Clemson tiger would be etched in diamonds on the side.

Jan 3, 2019, 9:32 AM

Why the concern over this? Why does it matter? What's the big deal? Is the horse dead yet? But to answer your question.....yes he gets one. He was part of the team this year and he contributed so yes he gets a ring.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 9:38 AM

Well without his play in the TAMU game we would not be undefeated, and no matter what your feelings are towards him he has his degree from Clemson and is a good kid.

Tired of this narrative. To say he helped us

Jan 3, 2019, 9:46 AM

Win TAM -sure - he played he majority of the game and we won. To say we lose without him -BS. Trevor would have won at TAM had he played the whole game. The coaching staff got nervous and didn’t let him play past what was it “? mid 3rd qtr? Why were they nervous - because KB/center fumble on the 1 before half when the game could have been salted away.

Re: Tired of this narrative. To say he helped us

Jan 3, 2019, 9:56 AM

From TL own mouth he said he was struggling to pick up the blitzes in that game, so I disagree with you on he would have won the game. However we will never know. We do Know KB did lead the team better that day. I am not trying to start KB argument just wanted to know if he got a ring. TL is heads and shoulders(no Pun) better than KB back then and especially now and we are also not where we are with out TL.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:01 AM

I think that would be up to coach swinney. Either way, I hope Kelly B dominates the east next year and gets his shot at Bama again.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:16 AM

Mee too, no doubt he will make Missouri the better team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:04 AM

Even if he did get one, I’d imagine it would feel like an empty symbol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He already has it listed for sale on ebay

Jan 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

He also plans on doing a national tour to show it off and talk about what it means to him.

KB did not fulfull

Jan 3, 2019, 11:22 AM

his commitment to the Clemson football program. You decide the outcome.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,690
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic