Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB, Dabo and TNetters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,817

KB, Dabo and TNetters

Apr 16, 2018, 12:16 AM

The QB controversy will soon have the "dead horse" affliction. Dabo is a very seasoned HC now and has the Tigers among the nation's elites. He has learned from the Stoudt days and WILL go with the best qb. I would not be a bit surprised if Dabo has a talk with KB soon and lay it out. Much improvement or another position on the team. KB is a great athlete and can fit some place well. TNetters just need to have faith in Dabo and the coaches to do their jobs. The stakes are very high for Clemson now, and Dabo will pull the trigger if necessary.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo also has a very seasoned TigerNet behind

Apr 16, 2018, 12:24 AM

him as well in case help is needed. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KB, Dabo and TNetters

Apr 16, 2018, 6:16 AM

Why does everyone bring up Watson and Stoudt? The two situations aren’t even close we can win with KB2 we couldn’t win with Stoudt. Coach Swinney was trying not to play DW4 because he wasn’t physically ready to play college football, but he had no choice. I know a lot of you will disagree with me that DW4 wasn’t physically ready, but 4 major injuries in 9 months tell a different story. DW4 was 6’3” - 185lbs and hurt his shoulder and couldn’t play in the spring game or throw most of the summer, he also broke his hand against Louisville, then strained his ACL against GaTech, then tore his ACL in practice. After bulking up to 215lbs DW4 played 30 straight games without and injury, if DW4 was a freshman this year he wouldn’t play.

Coach Swinney has the luxury of bringing TL16 along slowly and will not start him until he’s ready physically, he didn’t have that luxury with DW4. Coach Swinney knows what he’s doing and has zero concern about what a fan posts on Tigernet.

Apr 16, 2018, 6:57 AM

It is amazing how the folks on TigerNet feel like they have figured it out. It is great for discussion, but the reality is that right or wrong the coaches will make the decisions for the team. They have done a good job over the past 7 years. When we win another NC, it still will not be enough. I just feel blessed to see them win 2 in my lifetime, but I really feel that the country carries the sports thing and entertainment to far. We invest way to much time and energy into entertainment.

Apr 16, 2018, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: KB, Dabo and TNetters ]

Oklahoma begs to differ

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 7:32 AM

The Sooners must have read t-net because they sure weren't ready for Cole's last game!

Apr 16, 2018, 9:53 AM

That’s right Cole was hurt all year he didn’t practice the week Watson went down at GT

Apr 16, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: KB, Dabo and TNetters ]

IT IS BAD WHEN DABO HAS GIVEN CLEMSON FANS MORE THAN WE COULD HAVE DREAMED OF UP TO THIS POINT.HOWEVER, ALL OF OUR COACHES SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTER AT HOME OR WORK, GET ON HERE AND TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW HOW EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK.IF THEY WERE SO SMART, WHY ARE THEY NOT ON THE SIDELINE SOME WHERE.I DOUBT ANY OF THEM COULD HAVE GOT OUR PLAYERS TO COME TO CLEMSON IN THE FIRST PLACE.I WONDER IF ANY OF THESE CCOMPUTER COACHES WERE SOME OF THE CRITICS WHEN DABO WAS NAMED THE HEAD COACH.

Apr 16, 2018, 9:25 AM

I wonder if any of those computer coaches know how to tap the caps lock key ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 16, 2018, 9:35 AM

ahhhhh beat me to it

So many bring up Stoudt/Watson because they need an excuse

Apr 16, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: KB, Dabo and TNetters ]

for the UGA beatdown. We couldn't have won that day with Tom Brady at QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic