Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Masters......Who do you have winning?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

The Masters......Who do you have winning?

Apr 10, 2019, 6:27 AM

I realize this is the football board, but whatever. I am going with Rahm. What say you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hooked on a feeling

Apr 10, 2019, 6:37 AM

Have I been Masters Baited? Woods, cause I like his first name!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

You pulling for the blue swede?***

Apr 10, 2019, 8:56 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning?

Apr 10, 2019, 6:37 AM

I'm going with the two guys I would like to see win, Rickie Fowler getting his first Major, and Dustin Johnson, so he can get the monkey off his back about his overall poor performance at Augusta National. But as usual, knowing when to attack and putting will be crucial.
Just a side note, I don't know if Rahm has the mental edge needed to win at Augusta. He has the game, but Augusta is more about knowing how to navigate the course, not necessarily overpowering it. He will definitely need to rely on his caddie.

Apr 10, 2019, 6:50 AM

Rory is the favorite as far as Vegas and then Dustin Johnson. I could definitely see Dustin Johnson winning it. He is due. As far as Rahm, this is his 3rd Masters. He has been there. He came in 4th last year. I know caddies are important, but I would imagine he is already comfortable.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:08 AM

Rahm had a bad first round last year but played rds 2-4 lower than anyone else in the field. Certainly has the game and knows the course. I’ve got a bet on him to win and have him in my Masters pool. Think it could be a big week if he can just avoid a couple crooked numbers and letting his temper get the best of him.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:11 AM

I bet 150 dollars total.

50 on Dutin Johnson to win 400.

50 on Rahm to win 650.

50 on Koepka to win 1000.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:15 AM

I have 50 on Rahm, 50 on Reed to miss the cut at +295, and took a $5 flyer on Cam Smith at +8000 (win $400)

Apr 10, 2019, 7:22 AM

I would love Reed to miss the cut. Did you bet that just because he is a jerk or for another reason?

Apr 10, 2019, 7:26 AM

If you follow Chris Fallica (The Bear on Gameday) on Twitter he put out a bunch of trends but one of them was the reigning champion’s first round is almost always over par and ~50% of them miss the cut in the last handful of years. So besides him being a terrible person, there was also some value in the line.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:12 AM [ in reply to Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning? ]

Im liking Kuchar. Playing out of his mind to start the year very consistent even keel I think he’s got a shot this year

Apr 10, 2019, 7:24 AM

I don't like him as much as I once did since he tried to stiff his caddie in Mexico. He isn't as loveable as he once was. No Kuuuuuuch chants from ever again.

Apr 10, 2019, 8:23 AM

He had an agreement with the caddie. How did he try to stiff him??

Apr 10, 2019, 8:41 AM

He didn't pay what caddies get typically even with a deal made. I am friends with professional caddies. I was cadddie on the web.com tour. It was a jerk move. All people in the industry know it was. Hr made itbright though. It was a jerk selfish move initially though.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:12 AM

If the caddie had agreed to a certain payout than how is it a jerk move? The caddie could have said no that price is too low. I understand if they didn't have agreements before but I believe Kuch when he says they had set a price.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning? ]

Not a big fan of Rory's when it comes to the International matches, but as a lover of the game, would not mind him getting the Masters, and completing the"Slam".
Rahm can win it, but only if he maintains his composure, and listens to his "Caddie".
Oh, and as far as it being his third Masters, there are several guys in the field who have been there more times than Rahm, and they are still looking for their first.

Did you see where somebody bet $85,000 on Tiger?

Apr 10, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning? ]

Insane.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-someone-bet-dollar85000-on-tiger-woods-winning-his-fifth-green-jacketand-the-payout-would-be-historic?mbid=nl_041019_golfworld_AM&CNDID=31580922&utm_source=nl&utm_medium=email&utm_brand=gd&utm_mailing=gw_monday_news_newdb_ACT_20190410%20(1)&bxid=MTMyNjM4NzY2OTMzS0&hasha=7d5e8958fc9b2302704804889742daf9&hashb=8a1d2f26c8582189f24b08d172df7a7f87af7920&spMailingID=15440933&spUserID=MTMyNjM4NzY2OTMzS0&spJobID=1620626575&spReportId=MTYyMDYyNjU3NQS2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Did you see where somebody bet $85,000 on Tiger?

Apr 10, 2019, 10:54 AM

Somebody else bet $20,000 that Tiger wouldn’t win all 4 majors this year. When that doesn’t happen they will net a cool $20

Apr 10, 2019, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning? ]

Pulling for cokehead coot lover Dustin Johnson?

Apr 10, 2019, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The Masters......Who do you have winning? ]

Pulling for cokehead coot lover Dustin Johnson?

Apr 10, 2019, 8:19 AM

Even though I’m not a big fan of him I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jordan Spieth get it back together and win this week.

Much to the media’s dismay Tiger Woods has no shot although I’d love to see him in contention just to make it interesting.

Apr 10, 2019, 12:45 PM

Why does Tiger have no shot but Jordan does?

Apr 10, 2019, 8:21 AM

Hopefully Fowler but I would bet on Molinari probably.

Apr 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

To me. Molinari is just like Cabrera a few years ago. Of all the ones in contention that year, I was saying "Please let it be anyone but him", so, naturally, he won. He may be a really nice guy, but in interviews has all the charisma of a used mop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 11:19 PM

He seems like a great guy. I loved him winning the open last year. Not many deserve it more than he does. Love his character.

It will be Lexus and Cherry battling for the cash prize

Apr 10, 2019, 8:27 AM

wait, the Masters in Myrtle Beach right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Molinari. Guy is just playing on another level right

Apr 10, 2019, 8:30 AM

now. Look at his round 4 1-putt %....it's amazing.

https://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.417.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Molinari. Guy is just playing on another level right

Apr 10, 2019, 8:34 AM

He has deff been the best golfer in the world over the last 10 months or so.

Apr 10, 2019, 8:49 AM

Spieth but doubt he can overcome his issues.
Definitely not Dustin Johnson. Ever. Anyone who puts Clemson down isn’t getting my vote.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Justin Rose would be my favorite

Apr 10, 2019, 9:16 AM

he plays this course really well, my darkhorse would be Kevin Kisner he putts well, which is huge on Augusta, and drives the ball accurately, if you can play fairway golf and make putts at augusta you can win. I also like Spieth to be in contention, something about this course gets him going.

McIlroy

Apr 10, 2019, 9:48 AM

nm

His 10 year penance for cheating on Elin is finally over.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:50 AM

Tiger Woods finally wins major #15, by a shot over Jordan Spieth, Rory McElroy, and Justin Rose.

(And if all that actually happens, I am running out to buy a lottery ticket!)

I think Ricky Fowler is due .... if not him

Apr 10, 2019, 10:57 AM

...... then Rory.,,,,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 10, 2019, 4:54 PM

Rickie Fowler...he has been close as of late and think he has the game to master those fairways and greens

Apr 10, 2019, 5:00 PM

Anybody but Fat Pat Reed. What a horrible person to have so much talent.

Apr 10, 2019, 7:27 PM

Rose, Spieth or Kuch.

Tiger will have his moments but won’t win.

No love for the lone Tiger in the field...Kyle Stanley!

First year in forever I am not going at least one day. Now that is a first world problem!!!??

I’d have to go with

Apr 10, 2019, 9:15 PM

the rich preppy guy who taps the little ball the lowest number of times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$$ on Fleetwood, Spieth, Kuchar, Stenson, Pieters

Apr 10, 2019, 11:35 PM

Would like to see Fowler & Mickelson competing on Sunday ...

Re: $$ on Fleetwood, Spieth, Kuchar, Stenson, Pieters

Apr 10, 2019, 11:39 PM

Hopefully Rickie and finally get it done. Needs a strong start tomorrow. Him and Rory together is going to be fun to watch. Rickie is my favorite but I've always liked Rory a lot as well.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic