Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Flowe?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,857

Justin Flowe?

Jul 10, 2019, 3:08 PM

I've been "out of touch" for the last couple of weeks. Are we still in the hunt for Justin Flowe? Is he coming to the "ALL-IN COOKOUT"? Any other uncommitted 2020 standouts attending?

Thanks for any update/information.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justin Flowe?

Jul 10, 2019, 3:14 PM

Very much in it for Flowe. All of the recruits are in his ear. Flowe is expected to visit for the All-In Cookout and stay in town for the whole weekend, but 247 reported this morning that Oregon now believes Flowe will visit them that weekend instead. It’s really a wait and see situation on where he shows at this point. Our staff tries to keep the AIC details/guest list under wraps to keep from other schools that are hosting similar events that weekend from poaching expected visitors. It was really bad in 2018 when UGA caught wind of our Cookout and made sure some really high profile guys that we had a shot with didn’t show up...”transportation issues...” So, now it’s hard to have a definitive guest list. All, or most, of the commits are usually there. Really the only high profile guy that’s been made public is Flowe, but even that is a question now. Still expect to get an Official from him, though, even if he doesn’t show for the Cookout.

Re: Justin Flowe?

Jul 10, 2019, 8:41 PM

Thanks. Good stuff. The news last month was that Burch was attending as well: Not sure if that’s still a go.
Also hoping that Williams (WR) pulls the trigger in our favor.

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,857
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic