Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 Bama fans very concerned with our team chemistry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

2 Bama fans very concerned with our team chemistry

Oct 14, 2018, 2:37 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/joreviews/status/1051497258565419008

I just stumbled upon this conversation between 2 Bama fans on twitter. Talk about crazy. One is suggesting that we can multiple cancers forming in the locker room.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 Bama fans very concerned with our team chemistry

Oct 14, 2018, 2:40 PM

Speculation from 30,000 feet means nothing.

Oct 14, 2018, 3:02 PM

Clemson is a very balanced team. Bama’s fans can’t changd that by being mentally unbalanced.

Side note - heard Jesse Palmer say today that he’s not sure about Clemson until we fix our QB problem. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Jesse you big dummy, all that hair gel is rotting your brain. And stop wearing your sisters pants.

Oct 14, 2018, 4:52 PM

Funny about Jesse Palmer's comment. I didn't hear that. I really like the crew they have for College Football Final. I think Jesse and Joey have a good chemistry and offer sound analysis. Adnan is a great host.

I don't always agree with their viewpoints, and that's true of our QB situation.

Trevor Lawrence, today, is better than Jesse Palmer ever was. And TL will continue to improve.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't say that. He did say it was a small

Oct 14, 2018, 5:09 PM

concern but didn't elaborate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Bama fans very concerned with our team chemistry ]

That’s a very logical thing to say. He’s shown he can get hurt, and we only had 1 good game. Go out and destroy ncst everybody will be on board

They better worry more about their own QB situation

Oct 14, 2018, 2:43 PM

Oct 14, 2018, 2:52 PM

Oh yes, Venables breeding a toxic environment in the locker room due to jealousy. Talk about a delusional understanding of Clemson, they are cruisin' for a bruisin' and just don't know it.

Oct 14, 2018, 3:01 PM

Regardless of what happens with their team or ours, the qb situation at Bama is better than ours. Bryant’s abrupt departure was not good for Clemson. If their new guy is banged up for a few games they still have Hurts to get them through the schedule. We don’t have that luxury right now. But what we do have is excellent coaching and the team will survive the Benedict Arnolds!

Oct 14, 2018, 3:10 PM

I disagree. All remaining games (6) are winnable using only Chase Brice, Ben Bateson, & "Mr. Incredible", Hunter Renfrow. Our QB squad is solid!

I think we're just fine at QB

Oct 14, 2018, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Bama fans very concerned with our team chemistry ]

Can someone make sure DABO and co. know....

Oct 14, 2018, 3:10 PM

This crazy junk is out there....there's locker room material, then there's staff room material! They better get their qb healthy before the meat of their season hits em'.
MSU, LSU, Auburn, SECCG....If he ain't well be then he'll get broke!!!! Then they'll have something to talk about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 3:22 PM

Doubt either set foot in a class in Tuscaloosa, like the vast majority of "Bama fans."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

80% of Alabama's Fan Base Are Lucky to Have Graduated HS

Oct 14, 2018, 3:31 PM

Having lived in Bham for a few years I learned to NEVER listen to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s pure speculation, or wishful thinking. And to say dabo seems like the type that

Oct 14, 2018, 3:38 PM

would breed animosity when your head coach has had a revolving door of coordinators is beyond laughable.

null

Oct 14, 2018, 4:25 PM

Couldn't pull it up.

I'm not worried about uninformed melodrama, unless one is named Corey Miller. That man has a pipeline into all negative real news at Clemson; I'm sure he feeds the negative monster every chance he gets.

Let's not forget how many teams self+destruct long before they lose. Without the right focus, leadership and commitment, Clemson's talent will sooner or later be inadequate.

Dabo & Co set the examples of what it means to be all in. Hopefully every player believes it. Or at least, i hope the ones who don't are being ignored.

Looking from the outside in I can understand

Oct 14, 2018, 4:52 PM

some of their very distant observations. Clemson has underperformed on paper this year. We were fortunate to beat SYR and Tx A&M is still undefined in 2018. That said, I believe we had a reasonable shot with TL behind center.

The way to beat Bama will be TL picking on one Corner or Safety over and over and over again until some running lanes open up. As N. Saban has stated, the 2018 Bama Defense is not the same caliber of prior seasons, and they will not be tested by a top NFL arm prior to TL. Stidham will be closest, and he and a better 2017 Auburn team beat Bama last year.

All that said, Defense and Offense will have to keep TL upright and play their best game of season by far to beat Bama. And it's fair to remind me, Tigers need to get their first. Beat State!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just watch our sideline during a game

Oct 14, 2018, 5:00 PM

In 30+ years of watching Clemson football I have never seen a team so together. D rooting for the O, running backs rooting for each other, first string rooting for second, third and walk-one, etc.
Also the Syracuse game removed any doubt of a team not 100% pulling in the same direction.

Bless their hearts....***

Oct 14, 2018, 5:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic