Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just have to say it.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Just have to say it.....

Oct 4, 2018, 10:18 PM

In reference to CJ Fuller, I have seen in several threads where his legal issues and transgressions are being brought up. I understand that he was accused of being a party to committing a crime. I do not mean to minimize that. However, this young man is no longer with us. He has gone on to meet his Maker. His family is in pain and mourning, his friends and teammates are mourning. Many Clemson fans are as well. There is a time and place for things, and also a time and place where some things should be shelved.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. All sins are equal. No man is without sin. These are basic cornerstones of the Christian faith. Was CJ perfect, no. Neither are you. Did CJ do some bad things? Maybe. But in God's eyes, what you have done wrong is the same.

CJ, I pray you rest in peace and have heard those glorious words "Well done thy good and faithful servant".

To my fellow Christians and Tiger Family, I ask you to remember that we are all weak and sinners. Let us lift up those in need and pray for them, not cast stones.

To anyone I have offended with this post, Tmail me and I'll buy you a coffee or drink if you will allow me that chance to tell you how powerful God has been in my life!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's share some of this good Christian

Oct 4, 2018, 10:24 PM

empathy with the living, too. No reason to wait until someone dies to be nice.

Amen!***

Oct 4, 2018, 10:24 PM

POTD!!!!***

Oct 4, 2018, 10:26 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just have to say it.....

Oct 4, 2018, 10:26 PM

Haven’t heard or seen it said better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Well said!***

Oct 4, 2018, 10:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MIC DROP!!! Thanks for the reminder, I lose focus sometimes.

Oct 5, 2018, 12:26 AM

May you forever find favor with The Lord.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I'm saying it right now

Oct 5, 2018, 1:18 AM

Lift up your fellow man. Every day we all hurt--emotionally, spiritually, physically. I've been hurting physically for almost two years straight and at the end of the day all I can recollect are the blessings that God, Jesus, and our good friends in Christ have put in our lives. Being a follower means turning over all your Trust to Him.

He knows there are times I reach out and want to pull back. That is the selfishness in each of us. He know what we need. Reaching out to others in Christ's name is the greatest blessing any of us can have. A word of encouragement, a short prayer when asked for, a smile, handshake, a hug, an open ear, a shoulder to weep on or just being there.

Y'all have been there for me since June of last year(2017), and I fervently hope we maintain this relationship for many years starting today. You are my Tigernet Family.

God's Richest Blessings on All of You

Ron/71PR

Lifting you up now brother!

Oct 5, 2018, 1:26 AM

May God continue to walk with you and bless you!

Re: I'm saying it right now

Oct 5, 2018, 1:31 AM [ in reply to I'm saying it right now ]

We’re keeping you & Sandy in our prayers Ron, and sure glad to hear that testimony.
The OP is telling it straight too, the way God’s Word says it.
This is THE GOOD NEWS that Christ gave us to share with the world and I hope that we all keep carrying this beautiful message into every part of our daily lives, to everyone... everywhere we go!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm saying it right now

Oct 5, 2018, 4:30 AM [ in reply to I'm saying it right now ]

Know Ron that we will be here for you, and I live in Charleston and if you ever need me just let me know

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Just have to say it.....

Oct 5, 2018, 5:08 AM

Amen.

Well said.

Oct 5, 2018, 1:30 PM

Nm

mapman you were than my daily devotion!!

Oct 5, 2018, 1:32 PM

Well put sir!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic