Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
End of the world Sat? Well, for BC maybe....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

End of the world Sat? Well, for BC maybe....

Sep 20, 2017, 9:06 PM

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/20/september-23-end-of-world-theory/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again?

Sep 20, 2017, 9:12 PM

I guess sooner or later they are going to be right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

The thing that gets me on all these "predictions"........

Sep 20, 2017, 9:14 PM

What time zone is it based? I'm in thailand and will be 23rd here 12 hours before east coast of US. So if you wait for 23rd for Hawaii will be 24th for some parts of world. Do they get extra day? Or does some one get shorted a day? I'm so confused.........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too... we will just wait and see***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:18 PM

Re: End of the world Sat? Well, for BC maybe....

Sep 20, 2017, 9:16 PM

The numbers guy might think he knows, but the only one that knows is the big head coach who calls all the plays!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He and Al Gore seem to be cousins...***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:19 PM

Re: He and Al Gore seem to be cousins...***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:40 PM

Are you referring to him inventing the internet or his phony climate change numbers?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOTH! ??***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:54 PM

Re: He and Al Gore seem to be cousins...***

Sep 20, 2017, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: He and Al Gore seem to be cousins...*** ]

Took an 0n-line course from Michigan (which itself was critical in the development of the internet) on the history and security of the internet. Gore was prominently mentioned.

If you don't get climate change, go back to class yourself- it's not that difficult.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Earth's climate is ever changing, but the hypothesis

Sep 20, 2017, 10:30 PM

That it is driven by HUMAN fossil fuel use is simply a hypothesis. Not proven. And why? Because the variables you must control to prove are multiple and not controllable. It is common sense.

I have a hypothesis that human population growth is the real cause and that is because as population grows, we must clear cut more forests to farm more land for food. And also to build (PAVE) roads and buildings that create heat sinks and diminish CO2 filtering vegetation. Don't forget, we like our meat and it takes grazing land for cattle.

Which is biggest contributor again? How do you know? Will humans agree to stop procreating that have kids for their own happiness? Will we stop eating meat and living in comfort to save the planet?

I contend that humanity (China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, etc al ) are not going to neuter their progress into American style comfort for Climate change. So we are doomed.

Anyone arguing for central planner control by govt is anti freedom and anti choice. Jobs die, people's standard of living dies. Nope. Will never happen. If the world human population is in jeopardy of dying from climate change, then it will become reality. Nothing we say or do in the US will change it.

Just live for the day and be happy... ????

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

What does someone who believes this do the next day?

Sep 20, 2017, 9:36 PM

Do you go back to your numbers?

Just forgot to carry the 1........***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha.......... ??

Sep 20, 2017, 9:48 PM

??

At least tigers were last ones to be #1***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:51 PM

Touché ??????***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:54 PM

Again? Wasn't that supposed to be in 2012?...

Sep 20, 2017, 9:56 PM

...Dec 21?? End of the Mayan Calendar...

Hopefully, Tiger Band knows this one.

Sep 20, 2017, 10:35 PM

Or, at least, our DJ ...

https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

THAT WOULD BE COOL!***

Sep 20, 2017, 10:38 PM

Sep 20, 2017, 11:16 PM

There are people out there who seriously believe we're only 3 days away from colliding with another planet, and yet we aren't able to see it yet? Then this idiot also says that the eclipse and Hurricane Harvey were in the Bible? He does realize we've had eclipses and hurricanes before right?

Sep 21, 2017, 8:22 AM

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that!" -George Carlin

I think i've got enough beer.***

Sep 20, 2017, 11:49 PM

Good! No need to pay my Visa bill.

Sep 21, 2017, 7:17 AM

N/M

Sep 21, 2017, 8:34 AM

Must be talking about the Coots world after they lose to La Tech (hopefully).
My favorite part was the interviewer trying to schedule this guy.
"Hey come tell us about the end of the world that's happening this weekend?" -Interviewer
"Nah, I'll stop by next week for that." -End of the world Jabroni

Someday somebody is going to guess that correctly.

Sep 21, 2017, 8:51 AM

But they really need to read the Bible.

Matthew:

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Yeah, seems like they missed that part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someday somebody is going to guess that correctly.

Sep 21, 2017, 8:54 AM

You guys did notice he studied at the university of Louisville didn't you. That should explain it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someday somebody is going to guess that correctly.

Sep 21, 2017, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Someday somebody is going to guess that correctly. ]

However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
?Matthew 24:37

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic